• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer trasfer from old to new Axis CC

sb210

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have received a spend based offer on my Axis FK card. I had to replace the new card and a new card arrived with a different number. Ny query is - does the spend based offer still valid on my card with new number? The email specifically mentions last 4 digits of my opd card. TIA.

spend-based offer in Axis ... i am hearing it for the 1st time ....
Is it communicated though SMS, E-mail or App?

That offer is for which card?

Hi, I have received a spend based offer on my Axis FK card. I had to replace the new card and a new card arrived with a different number. Ny query is - does the spend based offer still valid on my card with new number? The email specifically mentions last 4 digits of my opd card. TIA.
Logically shouldn't effect as it is on the card for spending, card gets damaged and new card comes with new number only.

Say for example, I had issue with my Magnus in Jan (Tap & Pay stopped working). had to replace it. Now I spend X amount on the old card of Magnus and Y amount on the new card of Magnus. So both X+Y will be considered as a Milestone.

Hope that makes sense.

In case of issues, you can always raise it with CCare or PNO team in the future.

What was the offer you got, if you don't mind sharing the Snapshot of the same?

hello .actually i applied for Fk axis card and i recieved the approved message from the bank yesterday. In how many days i can expect the card details or the dispatch message ??

Back