• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OlaMoney SBI Card (Early bird offer ongoing)

Well, its a gimmick nothing more that applied last month took around 2 weeks for approval..
Even If you had already SBI Card still then there would be physical KYC also the limit OLA app shows on it page will going to diminish if you already had SBI Card. I was shown 2.15 lac after filling up the details on OLA app but my finally approved limit was just a mere 10k that was to got shared from my already SBI BPCL card of 3.3lac limit totally disgusting.. I had raised multiple mails to SBI CARD SERVICE HEAD but of no use... totally bogus Customer care service
Also If you needs this card for that 7% cashback then you can get it by trick already meantioned on this forum somewhere but this trick can lead to blocking of your card because my card has been blocked marking suspicious activity.. although I received 7% cashback.. so you can't predict the mood of SBI

Well, its a gimmick nothing more that applied last month took around 2 weeks for approval..
Even If you had already SBI Card still then there would be physical KYC also the limit OLA app shows on it page will going to diminish if you already had SBI Card. I was shown 2.15 lac after filling up the details on OLA app but my finally approved limit was just a mere 10k that was to got shared from my already SBI BPCL card of 3.3lac limit totally disgusting.. I had raised multiple mails to SBI CARD SERVICE HEAD but of no use... totally bogus Customer care service
Also If you needs this card for that 7% cashback then you can get it by trick already meantioned on this forum somewhere but this trick can lead to blocking of your card because my card has been blocked marking suspicious activity.. although I received 7% cashback.. so you can't predict the mood of SBI
Can someoen post the trick.. I totaly agree even i hold this card

I simply intended to plan for payback. Currently, I purchase monthly gift cards at a discount of between 5 and 10%. I was seeking for a better solution, but after reading your response, I won't even explore this card even if it LTF. LOL

Can someoen post the trick.. I totaly agree even i hold this card
Well the trick is like that if you try to load OLA wallet for the amount of upto rs 7150 using ola sbi card you can get cashback of 7% upto rs500 i.e max cap for month, but during the transaction only thing to keep in mind is only proceed with transaction final payment page if you see merchant name as “olacabs” or “Ola money” or "ani_tech" else just decline the transaction and keep trying the transaction until you see the above mentioned merchant names...

Well the trick is like that if you try to load OLA wallet for the amount of upto rs 7150 using ola sbi card you can get cashback of 7% upto rs500 i.e max cap for month, but during the transaction only thing to keep in mind is only proceed with transaction final payment page if you see merchant name as “olacabs” or “Ola money” or "ani_tech" else just decline the transaction and keep trying the transaction until you see the above mentioned merchant names...
Oh! that's why i was wondering why cashback was so inconsistent

SBI cards do have a shared limit, so new cards usually come with a limit of 10k only, if your existing card already has a higher limit. You can always transfer limits from one card to another by calling CC. So, you would have gotten 2.15L limit only if you were eligible for a total limit of 5.45L, which you might not have been

Where to use this OLA wallet balance, apart from booking cabs??

Its better to do random amount tnx every month, instead of 7150 or so amount to avoid that suspicious tnx blockage. Also you need to achieve 1L annual spend for fee waiver anyways

Back