• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card fraud transaction

yogesh498

TF Buzz
Be aware,
I received Dream11 OTP yesterday, and I immediately blocked the one card. After that, I received a scam call trying to convince me to activate the card pretending to be a onecard customer care. I reported one card on twitter but they are very slow and ignorant about it, even after sharing my contact details they did not contact me.

Please share the onecard contact or email ID to report this to the right team perhaps?

Be aware,
I received Dream11 OTP yesterday, and I immediately blocked the one card. After that, I received a scam call trying to convince me to activate the card pretending to be a onecard customer care. I reported one card on twitter but they are very slow and ignorant about it, even after sharing my contact details they did not contact me.
Contact your issuer. (Bank which issued the card, like, Federal, BOB, CSB or others.)
Please share the onecard contact or email ID to report this to the right team perhaps?
Number: 1800 210 9111
✉️: help@getonecard.app

Other cardholders can give other contact details.

Federal bank is the issuer will they reissue the card or one card?
U recieved Dream 11 OTP, so why you blocked your card? What's the linkage between Dream 11 and Onecard? I think you haven't disclosed the matter well.

Reissuance is possible subject to fee, your concern and discretion of service provider/ issuer.

U recieved Dream 11 OTP, so why you blocked your card? What's the linkage between Dream 11 and Onecard? I think you haven't disclosed the matter well.

Reissuance is possible subject to fee, your concern and discretion of service provider/ issuer.
I was targeted for the same, my best guess is that the Dream11 OTP for Rs.1 is the authorisation fee. Once confirmed it will be-

FNZbf-wagAMQK1E

Back