• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card no cost emi exorbitant cancellation charges

yogobit

TF Premier
One card charging exorbitant fees for just one month no cost emi.

This is the only card which won't allow to foreclose entire emi amount whereas others allow to do so with zero or minimum GST charges

The total amount I spent was 33652 due to no cost emi discount of 1587

But I see onecard billed me one month emi almost instantly in less than 24 hours

They converted that one emi with maximum fees & took it from 5424 to 6199

Now they charged me total 34866

Have any of you been able to get these charges waived off or reduced by mailing or calling customer care?

what's their email & call number as bot is useless?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
One card charging exorbitant fees for just one month no cost emi.

This is the only card which won't allow to foreclose entire emi amount whereas others allow to do so with zero or minimum GST charges

The total amount I spent was 33652 due to no cost emi discount of 1587

But I see onecard billed me one month emi almost instantly in less than 24 hours

They converted that one emi with maximum fees & took it from 5424 to 6199

Now they charged me total 34866

Have any of you been able to get these charges waived off or reduced by mailing or calling customer care?

what's their email & call number as bot is useless?
One Card do not give option of Cancellation.
One Card Only Allow Foreclosure.

Since they Billed the First EMI with Txn Settlement itself and You forcelosed after Billing of first EMI, you Have to Pay First EMI Interest and Corresponding GST.

Usually Banks Billed the First EMI in next Month Statement but some Banks Billed it after Txn settlement instantly.

Also in Case of Foreclosure no Bank reverse the Processing Fee which is Rs.234 in your Case.

Since you Closed the EMI after making the txn iteself you can Just make an Polite request for reversal of Rs.448 which is First EMI Interest and Reversal of Corresponding GST Rs.81 and Processing Fee and Corresponding GST.

@BeingIncog was successful in getting these charges reversed as One time Gesture from OneCard.

ONECAED may or may not reverse the charges as these charges are valid.