• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One time use with limit / Virtual Credit Card Numbers? e.g. to signup annoying YouTube Premium Trial Offer (so once used up it wont keep offering)?

insight

TF Ace
One time use with limit / Virtual Credit Card Numbers? e.g. to signup annoying YouTube Premium Trial Offer (so once used up it wont keep offering)?

I had Cards in the US offer a simple Pop up window from their website for a Virtual Card number with amount/ time etc limitations. So you're not giving your full main card info out to shady vendors or for repeated usage.

I had Cards in the US offer a simple Pop up window from their website for a Virtual Card number with amount/ time etc limitations. So you're not giving your full main card info out to shady vendors or for repeated usage.
HDFC offers virtual cards those can be used only one.. I think other banks like SBI also offers.

Use Google Play Store balance for YouTube Premium signup. Also, post membership signup you can immediately cancel subscription so that it will not auto renew.

Google Play store codes are available to purchase on Amazon/Paytm etc. Purchase those codes and redeem that in your Google Play account. Then signup YouTube Premium using your Play Store balance.
But I am not trying BUY Premium. Its only a FREE TRIAL and the Window asks for a CC.

But I am not trying BUY Premium. Its only a FREE TRIAL and the Window asks for a CC.
For free trial give any CC/DC and proceed. After subscription of trial, cancel YouTube Premium membership. Don't worry this will not cancel your YouTube Premium trial. By cancelling membership, it will not auto renew post expiry of your YouTube Premium trial membership.

For free trial give any CC/DC and proceed. After subscription of trial, cancel YouTube Premium membership. Don't worry this will not cancel your YouTube Premium trial. By cancelling membership, it will not auto renew post expiry of your YouTube Premium trial membership.
Bloody YouTube GPay charged 20 Rupees or maybe thats just TEST charge with revert back.

It shows DEACTIVATE / Not Cancel?

A long time back, I used to use Eurocard. You could top it up using any local payment instrument and use the card internationally. They used to deduct 1.5% per topup. I may have used it to sign up for Apple offers ca. 2010.

As others have suggested you can topup Play store / apple wallet for any subscription. As such they have stopped accepting Indian cards for instore app payments (accepted only for subscriptions).

Back