• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sujith623

TF Neo
I had paid the amount to open a fd backed credit card with onecard and after 1 day it shows that " fd processing had failed and the amount will be refunded within 7 days ", but now the 7 days has passed and I didn't get any refund or updates from onecard, already tried so many times to reacb the customer care by sending emails and no use at all. How many days actually will it take to get the amount refunded?

If anybody has similar experience please help

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I had paid the amount to open a fd backed credit card with onecard and after 1 day it shows that " fd processing had failed and the amount will be refunded within 7 days ", but now the 7 days has passed and I didn't get any refund or updates from onecard, already tried so many times to reacb the customer care by sending emails and no use at all. How many days actually will it take to get the amount refunded?

it is always 7 "working" days.

Tejo

TF Legend

How did you paid upi or net banking ? (I don't remember the modes actually.

I'm sure you will get razorpay transaction reference id, check on you mail.

Actually, 7 days means it depends on the date the bank/onecard, intiate refunded your amount

If you fund fd on 1st jan, the onecard might initiated refund on 3rd, you will get on 9th.

it is always 7 "working" days.
Nowadays 7 days means 7 weekend+weekdays unless they mention as working days.

Automated clearings na.

Mruseless

TF Premier
I raised closure request on 20th Feb still my account is not close... Should I complaint rbi, should I get some money 💰🤑 as they didn't closed within 1 day
Have Fd credit card

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I raised closure request on 20th Feb still my account is not close... Should I complaint rbi, should I get some money 💰🤑 as they didn't closed within 1 day
Have Fd credit card
Kisi ek ko paise mil gye to iska matlab ye nhi har kisi ko milege complain karne par. Jisko mile uska case genuine tha.
The rule requires bank to close within 7 working days.. 20 ko request raise ki to 29 tak to wait kar lo...

Mruseless

TF Premier
Kisi ek ko paise mil gye to iska matlab ye nhi har kisi ko milege complain karne par. Jisko mile uska case genuine tha.
The rule requires bank to close within 7 working days.. 20 ko request raise ki to 29 tak to wait kar lo...
😅 Smjh gya bro

Mruseless

TF Premier
Extortion ka tarika thoda casual hai..
Ye btao aeronpay ne abhi tak mujhe refund nhi diya 20 k 1 month se jyada hoo gya should I raised chargeback,Maine multiple mail kiye. Same reply we are addressing you concern on priority basis aur 2 3 din se ecash bhi nhi dikha raha

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Ye btao aeronpay ne abhi tak mujhe refund nhi diya 20 k 1 month se jyada hoo gya should I raised chargeback,Maine multiple mail kiye. Same reply we are addressing you concern on priority basis aur 2 3 din se ecash bhi nhi dikha raha
Krdo chargeback raise. Vese krte hi kyu ho ye app use? Itne saare same cases reported hai. 50% se zyada failure rate hai.