• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Onecard offers around you severely devalued ( from 30% last month to 10% and now 2% for all merchants-Apollo,Medplus,Fuel etc)

Buttman

TF Premier
Onecard offers around you is basically dead now. Now only do we have to manually activate the offer, but now they offer just 2% valueback as coins. RIP 🪦

Attachments

• IMG_1382.webp
    IMG_1382.webp
    99.7 KB · Views: 21
What are you expecting from a LTF Metal card? When its available utilize it and when its not move on.. there is no devaluation when base reward lower than whatever they offered.

For some banks they use gyftr to provide accelarated benefits, onecard uses offers around you. They provide discount based on brand, onecard also does the same. Overtime there is a limitation and same applies every bank and every where.

Do not expect same % every month except for base reward rate.

I think it's just a matter of time for any card with decent rewards to get devalued. Let's not forget that credit card companies are there to make money and make more money only 😂😂

Can I close my card its with fed bank ? Limit is 60k since the beginning almost 3 years. I do not use this card much also now that the offers are dead should I go ahead and close?

Can I close my card its with fed bank ? Limit is 60k since the beginning almost 3 years. I do not use this card much also now that the offers are dead should I go ahead and close?
If this card is ltf then there's no harm in keeping it dormant and using it occasionally once in 6 months or an year.

Any specific reason for closing the card??

Why would you want to close it? I mean what harm is it causing you? Offers are dead for now but what if they reintroduce them or bring even better offers in future? Are you aware of the fact that once closed, you will not be able to apply for OneCard again?

If this card is ltf then there's no harm in keeping it dormant and using it occasionally once in 6 months or an year.

Any specific reason for closing the card??
Again if the card is LTF then just leave it as is, even I have left uni nx wave and RBL shoprite without using it, but both have decent limits around 4 and 6 lakhs.

some bank in future will signal you then you have to close all unnecessary cards to avoid credit exposure, till then you can keep. But it impacts when you really want with those decent limits effects limit enhancement on your favourite card or new card from your favourite bank.

Note: Only and until you see personally, most of them don't believe it. so, till then these are my opinion and you can ignore.

2% is paltry. So as of now, it may be said that OneCard is dead. But there's no harm in keeping it as it's LTF. Who knows what offers they come up with in future? There is a possibility that they will have good offers after a while. Till then, keep it in passive wallet.

Back