• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneScore app address update query

SMS91

TF Buzz
How do I change my address on the OneScore app? I have moved from my old address to a new address, but when I try to update my address in the OneScore app, there is no edit option available. The main reason for updating my address is that my old address is in a rural location, so they do not offer any OneCard offers to me. Now, I am in a Tier 1 city.

How do I change my address on the OneScore app? I have moved from my old address to a new address, but when I try to update my address in the OneScore app, there is no edit option available. The main reason for updating my address is that my old address is in a rural location, so they do not offer any OneCard offers to me. Now, I am in a Tier 1 city.

Your address in CIBIL is somehow synced with the address in OneScore after a few months automatically. That's how I got pre-approval too. Anyway, try reaching out to OneScore/OneCard via X to see if it is possible to update the address.

When One card was launched they had some fantastic discount offers.

But right now for the last so many months there are no useful offers
Did you find any?

Back