• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Open an Axis salary account if the company is not an Axis partner without submitting salary slips offline in same city branch

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey all, I want to open an Axis salary account. But my company is not an Axis partner, so it is not allowing me to create it online (the submit button is disabled for me). Also, I don't want to submit my salary slips offline in my town's branch since I don't want them to know about my salary. I am fine with sharing the salary slips with some other city's branch though. Can you please help me with how can I open an account in this case?

You cannot open salary account in your own. It has to be through the company. If salary doesn't get credited via company you may get charged.. avoid

No, I opened my salary account in axis and I don't think my company is their partner. They'll open the salary account if you show the payslip and offer letter.
The branch folks outright denied this. They said even if you have salary slips and offer letter, they cannot open a salary account if a company is not their partner.

The branch folks outright denied this. They said even if you have salary slips and offer letter, they cannot open a salary account if a company is not their partner.
They did it to me. Maybe because I complained on twitter. I went there on Saturday. They were lazy. Account opening guy was out of the branch and he didn't come after lunch. So I complained to Twitter team and then they opened it

Back