• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

optimal strategy for my credit card applications

bdnbje

TF Buzz
I got into credit cards two years ago. First secured card was 6 months ago. I'm planning to hold atleast 1 card from all major banks. i have 1 lakh to park on any account to trigger a pre approved offer. this is how i got my hdfc millenia. So now what I'm confused is i have two options of timing my cc applications. :
1. Use the hdfc millenia card (received yesterday) 3 months then apply for a axisbank airtel cc using c2c method and park the 1 lakh in a kotak 811 account and use it for all debit transactions till they give me kotak white ltf.
2. Open a 75k mab axis account and park all my money there and wait for axis to give me a pre-approved offer and scratch the whole kotak cc thing.
Which strategy would u recommend to get more cards in shortest period of time.
btw i have no income.

Solution
I got into credit cards two years ago. First secured card was 6 months ago. I'm planning to hold atleast 1 card from all major banks. i have 1 lakh to park on any account to trigger a pre approved offer. this is how i got my hdfc millenia. So now what I'm confused is i have two options of timing my cc applications. :
1. Use the hdfc millenia card (received yesterday) 3 months then apply for a axisbank airtel cc using c2c method and park the 1 lakh in a kotak 811 account and use it for all debit transactions till they give me kotak white ltf.
2. Open a 75k mab axis account and park all my money there and wait for axis to give me a pre-approved offer and scratch the whole kotak cc thing.
Which strategy would u recommend to get more...
I am also interested in the answers. HDFC Bank didn't gave video KYC option to me and their agent never arrived after one call so thinking about ICICI (to get Amazon cc) and Axis Bank (for Google Pay or Airtel cc).

btw i have no income.
The two banks which will give you fast CCs are Kotak then HDFC. With Kotak Privy league account with a bit of more AMB, you can get their decent enough card (decent as per their standard, not market standard).
Then HDFC. Get Preferred acc, maintain savings acc balance above 3L. You can see Regalia pre approved in typically 6-8 months.

Axis do offer but time frame is always on average after 8 months.

Solution
The two banks which will give you fast CCs are Kotak then HDFC. With Kotak Privy league account with a bit of more AMB, you can get their decent enough card (decent as per their standard, not market standard).
Then HDFC. Get Preferred acc, maintain savings acc balance above 3L. You can see Regalia pre approved in typically 6-8 months.

I disagree bro, I have been with hdfc for 3 years with preferred account and for last 1 year my Min balance is above 5L and still I am on BusinessMoneyback with 80k limit.

btw i have no income.
I would suggest to go with your Kotak strategy because kotak is very aggressively pushing their credit cards and if you keep 80-100k with them than after 2-3 months they will do anything you ask for cause they wouldn't want you to go once they see you are maintaining well, I have experienced with Hdfc & Axis so I wouldn't recommend that

Even 811 full kycis also not bad bro..

How has been your experience with RM? My RM sucks and I mean really sucks, He's so rude & unhelpful whenever I call for something he always tells me he will do and never does and is not helpful at all!
Get his manager's e-mail. Though you can't contact his manager via call, you can contact over email. Mail his manager if things not moving as expected.

btw i have no income.
Try to get Airtel axis credit card. Easiest axis credit card you can get. Think they don't issue it LTF. Others can confirm please.

I disagree bro, I have been with hdfc for 3 years with preferred account and for last 1 year my Min balance is above 5L and still I am on BusinessMoneyback with 80k limit.
Yes... Now HDFC Has Changed A Lot!.. After Maintaing 4L+ For 3 Months... My Father Got An Offer For MoneyBack+ With The Limit Of 50K... On The Other Hand He Got Limit Of 1.18L With SBI Without Having Any Prior Relationship With Them.

Yes... Now HDFC Has Changed A Lot!.. After Maintaing 4L+ For 3 Months... My Father Got An Offer For MoneyBack+ With The Limit Of 50K... On The Other Hand He Got Limit Of 1.18L With SBI Without Having Any Prior Relationship With Them.
i maintained exactly 1 lakh even went down till 90k and got a hdfc millenia with 75k limit. it was a classic account though.

Back