• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Option to Hold MAB

Mack

TF Select
I have seen kvb giving the option of holding our Minimum balance amount with consent of the customer. That feature was useful and stress free as we don't think of overspending below the MAB.

If MAB is 10k, that 10k will be in hold section and remaining amount we can use normally.

Can you suggest any other bank has this feature.

I have seen kvb giving the option of holding our Minimum balance amount with consent of the customer. That feature was useful and stress free as we don't think of overspending below the MAB.

If MAB is 10k, that 10k will be in hold section and remaining amount we can use normally.

How to know that from app?
Or branch to be contacted
TIA

why would you want to lock your 10k? in emergencies u can use till the last rupee and u can keep extra amount to make up the AMB

It's called a customer requested lien. Every bank has it.

Back