• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Our Founder got featured in Top 4 Indian Credit Card Enthusiasts in Livemint with highest records

RewardsAlert

TF Legend
Dear TFC members,
It brings me joy and proud to share with all of you that our beloved Founder - Mr. Sumanta Mandal has been featured in Indias Top Credit Card Enthusiasts among 3 other people.
This list was curated by an active Twitter journalist and Deputy Editor - Neil Borate working in Livemint.

Here is the tweet posted by him:

Today we bring you the story of India’s credit card nerds (called CC Geeks). These are people who spend hours researching credit cards and trying to extract the most rewards possible from them. They sometimes manage to get rewards worth lakhs of rupees (yields of as much as 60% on their spending). But this hobby is not for everyone! Why? They spend a lot of money through credit cards. Sometimes this runs into crores. This is because credit card reward programs are designed to yield the most at high spending levels. They buy expensive credit cards with large annual fees. It is these cards that generally come with generous rewards programs They buy dozens of cards (in one case we featured - 51 cards). Why? They make sure to use the right card for each type of spend. For example, a travel card while booking tickets and hotels. If you go further levels down, for instance using a co-branded card while shopping at a particular brand store, you can easily end up with 50 cards. Using the right card gets the most rewards. These credit card reward programs can incentivize you to spend more than you normally would. If you are wondering about the TCS on spends above 7 lakhs, yes they will hit the CC Geeks and their calculations. However unless the banks drastically alter their credit card reward programs, the geeks will only see the tax as a cash-flow issue.

Full article here: https://www.livemint.com/money/pers...t-spending-a-single-penny-11684860986153.html

It is an honour for all of us to be under guidance and a part of this wonderful community founded by such amazing and talented people.
Thanks

Dear TFC members,
It brings me joy and proud to share with all of you that our beloved Founder - Mr. Sumanta Mandal has been featured in Indias Top Credit Card Enthusiasts among 3 other people.
This list was curated by an active Twitter journalist and Deputy Editor - Neil Borate working in Livemint.

Here is the tweet posted by him:

Today we bring you the story of India’s credit card nerds (called CC Geeks). These are people who spend hours researching credit cards and trying to extract the most rewards possible from them. They sometimes manage to get rewards worth lakhs of rupees (yields of as much as 60% on their spending). But this hobby is not for everyone! Why? They spend a lot of money through credit cards. Sometimes this runs into crores. This is because credit card reward programs are designed to yield the most at high spending levels. They buy expensive credit cards with large annual fees. It is these cards that generally come with generous rewards programs They buy dozens of cards (in one case we featured - 51 cards). Why? They make sure to use the right card for each type of spend. For example, a travel card while booking tickets and hotels. If you go further levels down, for instance using a co-branded card while shopping at a particular brand store, you can easily end up with 50 cards. Using the right card gets the most rewards. These credit card reward programs can incentivize you to spend more than you normally would. If you are wondering about the TCS on spends above 7 lakhs, yes they will hit the CC Geeks and their calculations. However unless the banks drastically alter their credit card reward programs, the geeks will only see the tax as a cash-flow issue.

Full article here: https://www.livemint.com/money/pers...t-spending-a-single-penny-11684860986153.html

It is an honour for all of us to be under guidance and a part of this wonderful community founded by such amazing and talented people.
Thanks

@TechnoFino got featured with maximum no. of active cards - 51.

He has supposedly collected 25 lakh worth of Airmiles and approx 8.5L MR Points.

His spending is only Rs. 2 Lakh a month.

You all might have questions, that how only with 2L spending he was able to collect this much miles and points.
Well, this needs a certain experience in the game as well as usage of some hidden loopholes 😛

Also, you have to be daring and risk taker for doing such stunts!

Linking a thread for more understanding: https://www.technofino.in/community...e-patched-negative-edge-points-balance.12226/

@TechnoFino got featured with maximum no. of active cards - 51.

He has supposedly collected 25 lakh worth of Airmiles and approx 8.5L MR Points.

His spending is only Rs. 2 Lakh a month.

You all might have questions, that how only with 2L spending he was able to collect this much miles and points.
Well, this needs a certain experience in the game as well as usage of some hidden loopholes 😛

Also, you have to be daring and risk taker for doing such stunts!

Linking a thread for more understanding: https://www.technofino.in/community...e-patched-negative-edge-points-balance.12226/
Lol it's not related to that. And the mentioned figures is bit less than actual 😛

Lol it's not related to that. And the mentioned figures is bit less than actual 😛
I know, saw one post where you had posted more than 10L United Airmiles.

Also, a screenshot I had seen of your Edge Rewards having 25L ER points.

This means as per the old information 25L ER = 20L airmiles + 10L United Airmiles = 30L airmiles
8.5L MR points = 8.5L Mariott bonvoy points.
Total Airmiles + Hotel Points = 30 + 8.5 = Roughly 40L travel.

Other Rewards are
SC Ultimate Macbook - 1.4L points for Croma
RBL Zomato Black - 57k zomato cash
Total - 2L worth of products and food

This is only information that you have shared till now. We even don't know what is sitting hidden inside your treasure 😛
@TechnoFino You are really genius when it comes to Credit Cards!

Neil Borate should be a member of TF Community to know about your real points balance 😂

img-20230131-wa0015-jpg.9696

screenshot_20220609-172401_zomato-jpg.9703

I know, saw one post where you had posted more than 10L United Airmiles.

Also, a screenshot I had seen of your Edge Rewards having 25L ER points.

This means as per the old information 25L ER = 20L airmiles + 10L United Airmiles = 30L airmiles
8.5L MR points = 8.5L Mariott bonvoy points.
Total Airmiles + Hotel Points = 30 + 8.5 = Roughly 40L travel.

Other Rewards are
SC Ultimate Macbook - 1.4L points for Croma
RBL Zomato Black - 57k zomato cash
Total - 2L worth of products and food

This is only information that you have shared till now. We even don't know what is sitting hidden inside your treasure 😛
@TechnoFino You are really genius when it comes to Credit Cards!

Neil Borate should be a member of TF Community to know about your real points balance 😂

img-20230131-wa0015-jpg.9696

screenshot_20220609-172401_zomato-jpg.9703
LOL
research acchha kar leya hain aap... should I make everything public?

LOL
research acchha kar leya hain aap... should I make everything public?

Yes, of course.
If it's possible for you, you can definitely flaunt your achievements, rewards, etc.

Even we can start a new thread with this topic.
Even experienced cards users will be motivated to extract the max out of their cards

I am certain that most Magnus users are having spends between 1-2 Lakhs.

With 2L/month you are able to achieve so much, then high spenders will have no limits for Rewards.

If you are comfortable and feel that it's safe to disclose, then please do.

You can also do this without screenshots, by just telling figures because all of us have high faith in your words.

Thanks! 😇

Yes, of course.
If it's possible for you, you can definitely flaunt your achievements, rewards, etc.

Even we can start a new thread with this topic.
Even experienced cards users will be motivated to extract the max out of their cards

I am certain that most Magnus users are having spends between 1-2 Lakhs.

With 2L/month you are able to achieve so much, then high spenders will have no limits for Rewards.

If you are comfortable and feel that it's safe to disclose, then please do.

You can also do this without screenshots, by just telling figures because all of us have high faith in your words.

Thanks! 😇
It is also possible that the day after my post, several banks may cancel my credit cards. 😈😆😆

It is also possible that the day after my post, several banks may cancel my credit cards. 😈😆😆
Kisi bank me itni himmat nahi hai ki wo apke cards cancel kar sake Lol.
You have a power of more than 80k Credit cards users (youtube)

Apki pohonch toh US ke banks me hai, toh ye chhote banks se kya darna!

Axis me bhi aisa hua, reversal se pehle aapne bank ke saath rishta tod diya, because you stay 2 steps ahead of the bank! 🤣🤣

Back