• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Our system has flagged your Federal Bank Savings a/c linked to Fi for unusual activity. So, we've initiated a temporary Credit Freeze on your a/c. Don

Dynocs

TF Neo
Any one can help me.... What to do..
Should i close this account or else..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-24-21-01-38-458_com.google.android.gm.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-21-01-38-458_com.google.android.gm.webp
    95.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2024-07-24-21-01-53-326_com.google.android.gm.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-21-01-53-326_com.google.android.gm.webp
    99.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2024-07-24-21-01-58-478_com.google.android.gm.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-21-01-58-478_com.google.android.gm.webp
    106.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2024-07-24-21-02-01-036_com.google.android.gm.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-24-21-02-01-036_com.google.android.gm.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 21
Till now only banks have received something from my side in their mail boxes not vice-versa. Stay within limits and enjoy life without wife (IT Department: Nazar rakhney wali sanstha).

All you can do is withdraw money and close account. Or if you want to continue prove your income and reason for transactions.

Till now only banks have received something from my side in their mail boxes not vice-versa. Stay within limits and enjoy life without wife (IT Department: Nazar rakhney wali sanstha).

All you can do is withdraw money and close account. Or if you want to continue prove your income and reason for transactions.
Ok

Any one can help me.... What to do..
Should i close this account or else..
Bro same email was received to me. Day before my friend send me 20k rs (because he doesn't have debit card at that moment to withdraw money but I had the debit card so I withdrawed 20k right after that moment and gave to him). But the problem now is I have a smart deposit of 4000 rs because of this credit freeze I can't close the smart deposit account. They are now asking for income tax returns salary slip.... But when I started this fi account 2 years or 1 year back this wasn't asked. At that moment I was going to some jobs so I gave self employed. But currently I am pursuing a course means I am studying. And this (4000rs) was the 1/3 of the installment for the advance of the course. Because they freezed set my account I am totally doomed.

The reason I avoid all these apps and money roation. Use it but with stay 100% alert of what you are doing. These days giving money to someone is biggest mistake. Don't share your account which has much balance.

No matter how much in need a friend is if you have slightest of idea of what he actually do, never give it. For ex: Never trust an unemployed friend(s) with money. Again look even if someone is unemployed, do he pocess morals or talk about moral values (can be tricky as people lie to face too to portray themselves as good). Even if someone is employed and earning good, they still do illegal activities and can use your account for that.

I only have 2 friends but still I don't trust them blindly even though they all are good and have never got into anything illegal but still I keep a watch on them and they keep an eye and we often discuss things and if something is problematic we leave it there.

Back