• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paid cc bill but not reflected

I paid hdfc cc bill via payzap yesterday on 31 and till now it isn't credited and today is the last day of paying bill. What should I do?
What does transaction status says .
Dw it will get settled.

If u really sweaty. Pay minimum amount due again 😀 .
Else after due date 1-2 day extra is ok .
It will get settled on previous date so dw

I paid hdfc cc bill via payzap yesterday on 31 and till now it isn't credited and today is the last day of paying bill. What should I do?
Payzapp usually takes 3 to 4 days to reflect bill in CC. This month I faced issues thrice and amount got refunded after 4 days to me on paying bill. When its success, it usually takes a minimum of 4 days. I have tried with Axis and Icici CC .
Not sure of a solution, May be raise a support ticket in payzapp against that transaction to check if they can speed up.

bro r
Payzapp usually takes 3 to 4 days to reflect bill in CC. This month I faced issues thrice and amount got refunded after 4 days to me on paying bill. When its success, it usually takes a minimum of 4 days. I have tried with Axis and Icici CC .
Not sure of a solution, May be raise a support ticket in payzapp against that transaction to check if they can speed up.
bro really? if they refund my father will kill me

Back