• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAISABAZAAR axis credit offer

Cardiosniper

TF Select
PAISABAZAAR show offer axis bank credit card. Kya yaha se approved ho skta hai .

Attachments

• B3EE8D44-B8CE-4611-91CB-C1A679D333F0.jpeg
    B3EE8D44-B8CE-4611-91CB-C1A679D333F0.jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 53

telescope

TF Ace
I am getting repeated calls from paisa bazaar for pre approved axis bank Indian oil rupay cc.
They seem to have all my information. They are saying confirm the OTP sent to you for instant credit card approval. Also saying no documents needed, no vkyc needed as you already have axis cc. Only tell us the OTP that's sent and confirm address.

Is it really pre-approved or some kind of fraud? I have got the following sms and I immediately disconnected the call without telling the OTP.

"Dear Customer, your mobile verification OTP is ****. Kindly enter the code to continue. Regards Team Paisabazaar"

Also I got an axis cc within last 3 months, so I know within 3 months another cc not possible.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
I am getting repeated calls from paisa bazaar for pre approved axis bank Indian oil rupay cc.
They seem to have all my information. They are saying confirm the OTP sent to you for instant credit card approval. Also saying no documents needed, no vkyc needed as you already have axis cc. Only tell us the OTP that's sent and confirm address.

Is it really pre-approved or some kind of fraud? I have got the following sms and I immediately disconnected the call without telling the OTP.

"Dear Customer, your mobile verification OTP is ****. Kindly enter the code to continue. Regards Team Paisabazaar"

Also I got an axis cc within last 3 months, so I know within 3 months another cc not possible.
Only axis bank can provide you pre approved. All these 3rd party like Paisabazaar and Bankbazaar can't provide pre approved offer for credit card.

Stay away from these to be safe, as it might get rejected and you get a useless enquiry in CIBIL