• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paisabazaar Pre-approved CC Offer

Any third party can't provide a pre approved offer... Later you application might get rejected based on any banking criteria you might not fulfill.

Try applying from indusind website you have clear the criteria

I'm getting Paisabazaar Pre-approved LTF offer of Indusind bank CC without Income documents. Should i apply ?
View attachment 4879

i had done it via paisabazar and the process was extremely smooth. paisabazaar claims on their website that applying through 3rd party apps does not lead to a hard enquiry.

only downside is: a LOT of spam calls and SMSs later for personal loans, investment, etc. They never stop!

Last edited:
i had done it and the process was extremely smooth. paisabazaar claims on their website that applying through 3rd party apps does not lead to a hard enquiry.

only downside is: a LOT of spam calls and SMSs later for personal loans, investment, etc. They never stop!
Does the paizabazar link make us apply in indusind website or entire process happens in paisabazar app itself?

Credit Card will get approved only after an hard enquiry from bank, even if it is pre approved. Without bank enquiry your cc will not get processed
i think preapproved is where banks have already enquired about your score and other factors and have decided to offer you cc. it leads to a soft enquiry because it is initiated by the bank and that does not affect scores.

but if you approach the bank yourself for getting a cc, then that may lead to a 'hard' enquiry because it is initiated by the customer.

@TechnoFino to clarify plz.

I have submitted application but not done VKYC yet and just checked CIBIL and there's no enquiry from indusind bank. May be they'll hit cibil after VKYC?

Recent enquiry was from Axis Bank on 6th Sep 2022.

Should i go through with VKYC?

Back