• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Path to Infinia via Credit Utilisation > 50%?

Hell_Kitty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So I have big spends coming up starting this month. I currently hold Millenia with 5 lakhs CL. In the next 6 months I will spend close to 8 lakhs but for some of these spends if I use HDFC Millenia my utilisation will come close to 70% My current ITR is > 42 LPA. Should I go ahead and risk by CIBIL score for an Infinia Metal card? Also I'm not sure if Infinia is guaranteed after 7.5 LPA in 6 months. Take home is close to 2.7 LPA. When I last checked with my RM he said new criteria is 3 lakhs per month for Infinia. Please suggest if I should risk my credit profile? I currently hold Amex Plat and Gold Charge and Yes bank Marquee. Infinia would be good to the collection but worried about CIBIL impact with uncertainty around card guarantee. Kindly suggest.

It won't matter the last time I spoke to the RM he stated ITR of 30L is enough to get you infinia though also depends should be using existing card for more than 8lakh spends you would automatically qualify

You can spend as much as you want even 100% credit limit, if you repay those before month end, your utilisation will remain low. HDFC reports the card utilisation details to Cibil by 30/31st of every month.
You can follow what he said to empty you CL.
As hdfc is now bbps you have to pay through cred or neft to cc directly.

Back