• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pathetic experience | IndusInd Legend downgraded to Vṛddhi Business Card on the name of upgrade

Heyyy

TF Buzz
I had IndusInd Legend card. I got a call from IndusInd customer care that my Legend card has an upgrade offer and under that I can upgrade to IndusInd Vrddhi Business card. Since I didn't had much idea about Induind credit cards, I simply agreed for the upgrade. The card got upgraded in a week's time.

Since I hold IndusInd Excusive savings account, I recently came to know that I can get rid of MAB requirement for this savings account if I have IndusInd Pinnacle credit card. I called up customer care requesting for upgrade of my Vriddhi credit card to Pinnacle. I was told that if I had Legend credit card, this could have been possible.

Customer care told me that I can call them up after 6 months from the last upgrade of the credit card for making Vriddhi upgrade to Legend first and then after next 6 months, if eligible, another upgrade can help me get Pinnacle card.

Now I don't know if I should call Vriddhi card an upgrade or a downgrade. It's been almost 8 months, I never got this Vriddhi card upgraded to Legend as customer care always told me that since there's no upgrade offer, upgrade to Legend can't be done. Finally, I closed my Vriddhi card too after experiencing poor service from IndusInd end.

Is there any way I can get Pinnacle now?

Before saying yes, have you not done any enquiry on the suitability of that card or whether you really need that card ?

Probably, 8-9 months back, that coukd have been an upgrade. Only IndusInd team can confirm that. And, such offers keep on changing quite rapidly. And, unless there is an on-going offer, no one can give you an upgrade/flip.... You soukd have been more choosy then (and even now).

So, forget about the past. You can get Pinnacle direct. Apply online directly or get in touch with @RS1910

I had IndusInd Legend card. I got a call from IndusInd customer care that my Legend card has an upgrade offer and under that I can upgrade to IndusInd Vrddhi Business card. Since I didn't had much idea about Induind credit cards, I simply agreed for the upgrade. The card got upgraded in a week's time.

Since I hold IndusInd Excusive savings account, I recently came to know that I can get rid of MAB requirement for this savings account if I have IndusInd Pinnacle credit card. I called up customer care requesting for upgrade of my Vriddhi credit card to Pinnacle. I was told that if I had Legend credit card, this could have been possible.

Customer care told me that I can call them up after 6 months from the last upgrade of the credit card for making Vriddhi upgrade to Legend first and then after next 6 months, if eligible, another upgrade can help me get Pinnacle card.

Now I don't know if I should call Vriddhi card an upgrade or a downgrade. It's been almost 8 months, I never got this Vriddhi card upgraded to Legend as customer care always told me that since there's no upgrade offer, upgrade to Legend can't be done. Finally, I closed my Vriddhi card too after experiencing poor service from IndusInd end.

Is there any way I can get Pinnacle now?
So, actually they gave you a downgrade offer and you accepted it.
You should have reasearched about the card before agreeing,
Now, as the other members suggest, directly apply Pinnacle from branch/offline agent

The Induisind people are well known to be scammers and they only care about meeting their targets. Customers be damned. They purposefully hide the fine prints. Should have got adequate details of the card before accepting any "upgrade" offer.

Before saying yes, have you not done any enquiry on the suitability of that card or whether you really need that card ?

Probably, 8-9 months back, that coukd have been an upgrade. Only IndusInd team can confirm that. And, such offers keep on changing quite rapidly. And, unless there is an on-going offer, no one can give you an upgrade/flip.... You soukd have been more choosy then (and even now).

So, forget about the past. You can get Pinnacle direct. Apply online directly or get in touch with @RS1910
That's right. I said yes in a hurry presuming they would be giving a card better on benefits given on Legend. Surely, will check with RS1910 soon.

Back