• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pathetic Whirlpool Customer service

Which brand do you prefer for home appliances

• Total voters

arone

TF Buzz
I had a whirlpool fridge bought on 2012 and it had cooling issues. called up service center and scheduled a service visit. Technician came after 2 days after registering complaint. he said there was gas choke and would need to refill gas to fix. I asked him to go ahead which is when he said he is not qualified to refill and will send someone in another 2 days time and collected visit fee. nothing has been fixed and he asked for money when I questioned he said this fee is valid for a month and don't need to pay people for visit for one month. I reluctantly paid then waited for 2 more days for the other guy.

that person never came and when i raised another complaint about this to whirlpool which they took another 2 days to respond to. they said they will check with service company. and after another week that is yesterday they said as per records my fridge has already been fixed and resolved and asked me for customer feedback. i just lost my mind by how they are treating a customer. 2 weeks to fix a fridge.

I just scrapped my fridge and bought a new one. for sanity sake i asked the reliance digital employee from where i bought the new one what he thought about whirlpool and he said the exact same issue i was facing that they respond very slowly and to go with either LG or Samsung for same day resolution or +1 day at most.

my kind advice to everyone reading this never go with Whirlpool. avoid it like a plague.

maybe some of you might have a great history but sadly i had my worst