• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay using your Keychain, Engagement Ring, Bracelet, SmartWatch, Friendship band, Mi Band etc

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
RuPay Contactless - Now pay through your Keychain, Engagement Ring, Bracelet, SmartWatch, Friendship band, Mi Band etc

cfgdrt.jpg
fyrtf.jpg
GWjoAfG.jpg
ZwEmZOu.jpg
syfI32y.jpg
MEpIluf.jpg

Team Xiaomi talks about MiPay and RuPay On-The-Go -

Mr. Vishal Gondal; Founder & CEO, GOQii speaks on RuPay wearable digital payment devices -

GOQii 'RuPay Contactless Fitness Watch' launches by City Union Bank (this watch is linked to your Bank account) -​

BOB World Wave – BOB RuPay Wearable GOQii Smart Vital Plus Smartwatch:
8276286hZoVHAf.jpg

I already got this Free Keychain from OmniCard RuPay app -

IMG_20220326_094326.jpg

Whenever i use this Keychain to pay any stores or Petrol pumps, the cashier always Surprized and his mouth remains open.

My one online friend tell his story -

Use the keychain at Haiko Store in Powai, Mumbai.

The cashier was zapped when I said want to tap and pay. He waited for me to take out my wallet whereas I had keychain in ring and was waiting for him to bring POS machine to me…

Guy was surprised to see payment via keychain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RuPay also planning to launch contactless payment on clothes, jewellery etc, You guys will see a lot of development on this in the future.

I too have a OmniCard keychain, haven't yet tried making payments from it, I think it's a good to have it as backup in some situations.

But it seems one has load money separately on the keychain and the prepaid card.

Back