• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment due date for IDFC First card

Status
Not open for further replies.

senasenthil

TF Premier
I am using IDFC Select card since Feb-2023. I received the first statement with the due date as 14 Mar (card was approved on 14 Feb 2023). In the second statement, the due date is shown as 11 Apr (I paid the due for the previous statement on 12 Mar). Does the due date keep changing based on payment date? For my other cards, the due date is fixed.

I am using IDFC Select card since Feb-2023. I received the first statement with the due date as 14 Mar (card was approved on 14 Feb 2023). In the second statement, the due date is shown as 11 Apr (I paid the due for the previous statement on 12 Mar). Does the due date keep changing based on payment date? For my other cards, the due date is fixed.
It’s only for feb month since it’s 28 days only

Statement generation date is a fixed date but due date is not. Due date is calculated by adding 20 days (can vary based on issuers TnC) to the statement generation date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back