• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment via Debit/Credit cards using GPay. CC Suggestions.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I recently stumbled across this option of adding cards to GPay for making payments. I wondered if any charges are associated with making payments from this mode wherever they are supported. I have an HDFC Eazyshop platinum debit card, so could I make payments using it to earn those cashback points?

I mostly use GPay for small merchant transactions and payment of utility bills, and online shopping. I do not have any credit cards yet, so suggestions for some LTF cards from different banks to leverage those offers on E-commerce websites if and when they come would be great. Thanks!

Solution
So I recently stumbled across this option of adding cards to GPay for making payments. I wondered if any charges are associated with making payments from this mode wherever they are supported. I have an HDFC Eazyshop platinum debit card, so could I make payments using it to earn those cashback points?

I mostly use GPay for small merchant transactions and payment of utility bills, and online shopping. I do not have any credit cards yet, so suggestions for some LTF cards from different banks to leverage those offers on E-commerce websites if and when they come would be great. Thanks!
Payment on GPay via cards is supported for merchant transactions (not enabled for all) using BharatQR or through Tap to Pay (NFC). No extra charges...

Payment on GPay via cards is supported for merchant transactions (not enabled for all) using BharatQR or through Tap to Pay (NFC). No extra charges are associated with this method. Yes, HDFC Easyshop Platinum is supported by GPay. You can add that and start transacting.

You can refer this page for more info on supported cards:

Solution
And that too of only select banks. Only one PSU Bank (SBI) is there. And also not all bank's all cards are supported. i.e. In HDFC and ICICI all Visa and Master Cards are supported. But in Federal, Visa credit is not supported. Like that

Back