• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayTM assured Rs 100 cashback offer

Pay using Rupay credit card UPI and receive Rs 100 cashback. Minimum transaction value is Rs 20. Once per user.

I have done a transaction and immediately received Rs 100 in my wallet. Although, offer t&c says "on first transaction", I have used my card for Rupay UPI transaction on PayTM many times before and still received cashback. Also it asks you to activate the offer and I tried to activate it. Next, it asked me to add a new rupay card. Now as my card was already added months ago I left this step and did the transaction by scanning PayTM QR at a shop and received cashback. In short, just do a transaction of minimum Rs 20 with your Rupay cc UPI and you should get Rs 100 cashback. 20240119_120549.jpg 20240119_120901.jpg

Last edited:
Pay using Rupay credit card UPI and receive Rs 100 cashback. Minimum transaction value is Rs 20. Once per user.

I have done a transaction and immediately received Rs 100 in my wallet. Although, offer t&c says "on first transaction", I have used my card for Rupay UPI transaction on PayTM many times before and still received cashback. Also it asks you to activate the offer and I tried to activate it. Next, it asked me to add a new rupay card. Now as my card was already added months ago I left this step of activating the offer and did the transaction by scanning PayTM QR at a shop and received cashback. In short, just do a transaction of minimum Rs 20 with your Rupay cc UPI and you should get Rs 100 cashback.View attachment 40536View attachment 40537
How to apply the coupon?

where did you find it?

There was an option to activate the offer in my paytm app. I usually activate offers before claiming them. Maybe there was no need in your account.
Yeah I also had the option to activate this offer and I also activate offers everytime before claiming them. I tried to activate this offer also but it took me to a page to link a new Rupay cc. And I had all my Rupay ccs linked so I went back to scan and pay and did the transaction without doing anything else.

For all other members who are not aware kindly note that you have to scratch the card you receive after doing the transaction. Without scratching the card you won't receive any cashback. And for those who are thinking of waiting for now since the offer is valid till 31st March, my suggestion is to not wait and claim it asap, as PayTM is known to revoke offers before their published expiry dates. Happened with me in the past.

I tried to activate this offer also but it took me to
This itself counts as activation..
We need to activate offer before using that particular transaction.. not necessarily just before doing the transaction, anytime before the actual transaction..
For example you can activate today and can use a few days later..

All the activated offers will be found here like this…(under cashback & offers, at the bottom of the screen)

1705653902965.png

Last edited:
Back