• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Cashback Not Received

DineshDK

TF Buzz
I had loaded Paytm wallet with more than 5k using the cashback offer of flat 2.35% upto 300 using credit card. But cashback has not been credited for more than 2 weeks now. What should be the next steps?

I too loaded money in paytm for 2% percent offer. The cashback is still in pending its been 8days now and still not credited.
Raised ticket va inapp support, but still getting automated response only.
Customer support team is of not much use they just say we will inform our backend team and we dont know the timeframe for resolution. Really pathetic, has anyone faced similar issue and when did u get your cashback in such scenario.

I too loaded money in paytm for 2% percent offer. The cashback is still in pending its been 8days now and still not credited.
Customer support team is of not much use they just say we will inform our backend team and we dont know the timeframe for resolution. Really pathetic, has anyone faced similar issue and when did u get your cashback in such scenario.
The moment paytm news came, I stopped using all paytm add money cashback offers. But before that also I already got rupay scan 10 rs cashback 3 times but still they have not credited 30rs yet. I have no hope that they will really credit that cashback now.

I had loaded Paytm wallet with more than 5k using the cashback offer of flat 2.35% upto 300 using credit card. But cashback has not been credited for more than 2 weeks now. What should be the next steps?
Usually it comes to fuel wallet. Iguess you would have seen it if it had come.

I am also waiting for a ₹250 cashback on buying a ₹250 Zomato gift voucher by surrendering cash points. I did this on 30th Jan before the Paytm news came. I have been following it up through chat support. Initially they told they will solve it by 7th Feb. But still showing as pending in the ' Cashback won ' section.

I will update here if I get it.

Last edited:
DM them in Twitter and I also facing same issue from the date RBI banning Paytm. May be cashback will not credited for ban.

Back