• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm fastag giving issues, should I move to Park+

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a PayTM Fastag in my car, but I have seen that it is causing problems at the toll booths. Should I move to Park+. One criterion for me is that it should auto-recharge the wallet from a CC (for example, from my IDFC CC) for free. Do you know if Park+ does that?

Abhi5467

TF Select
I have a PayTM Fastag in my car, but I have seen that it is causing problems at the toll booths. Should I move to Park+. One criterion for me is that it should auto-recharge the wallet from a CC (for example, from my IDFC CC) for free. Do you know if Park+ does that?
Avoid bank fasttags as their server is unpredictable sometimes. As for now, Paytm is leading due to ease of use. I've been using the same Paytm Fastag came with the car from 3 years now, no issues. But you can try Airtel as wallet is better than bank. For anyone wondering, if your transaction fails and you pay via Cash...you have to pay Double the amount!!! Thank you 😊

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys
Does anyone know if Park+ uses wallet balance as fasttag balance (similar to paytm fasttag) or does park+ fasttag and park+ wallet balances stays separate?