• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp full kyc issues

Arseon

TF Buzz
Hi, I had done mini kyc for payzapp using a non registered mobile number with HDFC Bank. Now when I try to do full kyc via the number registered with bank, it says I cannot do kyc because my pan is already linked with other account.

Neither is Hdfc allowing me to change mobile number nor are they allowing me to remove kyc from old account. Customer care keeps saying it'll get resolved in few months but this has been going on forever. Has anyone here successfully managed to get this to work via escalating to higher ups/BO or is there no way out?

0xfallup

TF Ace
Hi, I had done mini kyc for payzapp using a non registered mobile number with HDFC Bank. Now when I try to do full kyc via the number registered with bank, it says I cannot do kyc because my pan is already linked with other account.

Neither is Hdfc allowing me to change mobile number nor are they allowing me to remove kyc from old account. Customer care keeps saying it'll get resolved in few months but this has been going on forever. Has anyone here successfully managed to get this to work via escalating to higher ups/BO or is there no way out?
sad same issue :(

cryoengine

TF Premier
Isn't it too much hassle to change your mobile number these days? It has become part of our identity. The mobile number is linked to banks/Aadhar/utility/emergency contacts. I would really hate to link everything again with a new number. But it's not bad having a secondary number for junk websites and apps.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Its an incredibly stupid hassle that HDFC creates for their Payzaopp customers. I have the same issue and so unable to use UPI on Payzapp. But what is the difficulty in changing the bank registered number? When I took up the Payzapp issue with the customercare, in fact I was told I can get my bank registered number changed instead.
That shouldn't be the solution though, they should let customers change their mobile number, simple as that. But its HDFC, and their world is a messy one for sure...

Arseon

TF Buzz
Had a call with customer care again on this issue again. Getting the standard template response.

"Sir, you have to delete your old account to do kyc in new account"

"OK, how do I delete it?"

"Sir, we don't provide this functionality currently. But our team is working on this. Post update, you will be able to delete"

"What would be the timelines for the changes?"

"It's a major change. We can't commit any timelines"

Back to square 1.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Had a call with customer care again on this issue again. Getting the standard template response.

"Sir, we don't provide this functionality currently. But our team is working on this. Post update, you will be able to delete"

Back to square 1.

They've been saying this at least for a couple of years. In between there was a complete redesign of the app taht was relaunched, but even then this issue wasn't fixed. So can't really hold out any hope...

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I can get my bank registered number changed instead.
Even if you have same number with bank account, your KYC will be Min KYC. Many people are suffering from this. Even if you change your payzapp number to your bank number or vice versa, your issue wouldn't be resolved.

More here:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Stupid architecture of this payzapp app which doesn't allow any mini kyc user to get converted to full kyc even after qualifying all the bank criteria। I faced same issue and had extended conversation with them on this, seems this app is designed in a stupid way

vinbking

TF Buzz

Back to square 1.
😆 🤣 😂 I had downloaded & logged in Payzapp long ago. Nearly a Month ago - i became HDFC Customer & was expecting Payzapp treats me as Full KYC Customer.

But now with over 1 month over - The Full KYC area , to enter Customer Id is still blocked.

Earlier Raised several tickets -
• One floor supervisor on call said App equires 10 days to get Sync with HDFC Bank servers,
• later for new ticket other floor said 20 days for Syncing AND
• now they say do Partial KYC & wait for update [I won't do it].

Seeing replies - To my post, I Deleted Payzapp... HDFC doesn't seem to be serious.