• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayZapp wallet (CashBack)

PANK

TF Premier
I recently visited

I want to know in Payzapp cashback is credited in wallet or bank account
directly or by using any code
and max cashback per transaction and what %

I recently visited

I want to know in Payzapp cashback is credited in wallet or bank account
directly or by using any code
and max cashback per transaction and what %
It is applicable if you are using Payzapp wallet balance only and not linked cards. Cashback is Posted to Payzapp wallet. No code but you need to complete the Smartbuy transaction by Payzapp wallet in full.

Please explain the process in detail
Load your Payzapp wallet with money.

Use Smartbuy as usual and while paying select Payzapp wallet. This is not applicable for Amazon pay gift voucher buying.

Pay full using Payzapp wallet balance. You will receive cashback.

This is not useful as we can directly use HDFC credit or debit cards but if you have other PSU bank catds without any rewards and still want to use Smartbuy, this may be useful.

Use Smartbuy as usual and while paying select Payzapp wallet. This is not applicable for Amazon pay gift voucher buying.

This is not useful as we can directly use HDFC credit or debit cards but if you have other PSU bank catds without any rewards and still want to use Smartbuy, this may be useful.
Thanks

I recently bought Zomato voucher entirely with payzapp wallet but have not received the cashback (11.875) which was stated on the website, I created a ticket with the payzapp team, they said no cashback/cashpoint/reward points are available for transactions made through payzapp wallet, is it true?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-12-11-51-18-67_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-11-51-18-67_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 3
Back