• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[PENDING CONFIRMATION] Trick Axis Bank Edge Rewards 1:1 Ratio Flight and Hotel Booking

hungryPanda

TF Select
There have been speculations that we can book any flights from Edge rewards at 1:1 ratio.

I think this is possible via ITH International Travel House which is partner at ITC.

We can obtain ITC Green points at 1:0.9 ratio. roughly with the 10% promotion currently running.
Using green points we can then buy ITH Vouchers and then book flights using the same.

Disclaimer:- This trick is not certified yet by me since it's Sunday today and the travel partner isn't reachable. I will update once their support is available tomorrow.

There have been speculations that we can book any flights from Edge rewards at 1:1 ratio.

I think this is possible via ITH International Travel House which is partner at ITC.

We can obtain ITC Green points at 1:0.9 ratio. roughly with the 10% promotion currently running.
Using green points we can then buy ITH Vouchers and then book flights using the same.

Disclaimer:- This trick is not certified yet by me since it's Sunday today and the travel partner isn't reachable. I will update once their support is available tomorrow.
I tried but no response from travel house. Travel house is a sarkari company. so better go to the hotel and ask

It won’t work in my opinion
Tried a couple of times with different dates in last 6 months but nothing happened to contact ITH via mail or phone
Only time I got successfully used ITH cab is during a stay in ITC Maratha Mumbai where I got billed for cab use around 10k which I asked concierge to add it to my room and while checking out I settled it with green points
If u get successful this way pls let us know
TIA🤝

Tried a couple of times with different dates in last 6 months but nothing happened to contact ITH via mail or phone
Only time I got successfully used ITH cab is during a stay in ITC Maratha Mumbai where I got billed for cab use around 10k which I asked concierge to add it to my room and while checking out I settled it with green points
TIA🤝
Sure trying it now

TIA🤝
Now folks will book one way flight ticket and ask the hotel to book return ticket through ITH and add to bill to pay by points 😂😂 soon ITC will become travel agent...

They asked to send voucher by email and i gave up .

The site is sarkari , it could well be possible but requires too much persitance similar to turkish airlines for airindia

No proper response information on this yet?

@TechnoFino @Subhankar It is the best possible redemption option. Why no threads on this yet?

Here are some tweets.

Not sure if this works, I have redeemed 75k points for ITH vouchers 2 days ago.
No acknowledgement received on request and points also not deducted.
Customer agents have no clue on redemption process, all they are asking is to visit their office with physical vouchers for flight booking.
ITC is supposed to send vouchers to my address via courier.

Not sure if this works, I have redeemed 75k points for ITH vouchers 2 days ago.
No acknowledgement received on request and points also not deducted.
Customer agents have no clue on redemption process, all they are asking is to visit their office with physical vouchers for flight booking.
ITC is supposed to send vouchers to my address via courier.
Are the vouchers back in stock?

Someone mentioned in twitter that they are out of stock currently, which maybe the reason that points are not deducted and no acknowledgement.

Keep us updated.

I am detailing my experience on using ITH Vouchers.
I had redeemed ERs for 25K Green points. Then I got them converted to ITH Travel Vouchers which were delivered in 3 days (they are back in stock afaik as I redeemed another block a few days back).
I headed down to ITH Cox Town Bangalore. The guy refused to keep the vouchers in his possession and book tickets. He suggested to come every time I need to book tickets to ITH centre to which I politely denied to. He then got an approval from a senior folk and sent me a mail detailing that he has kept vouchers with serial number — to —.

To book tickets each time, I need to send them an email on the same thread mentioning all flight details. I booked my Diwali tickets today through ITH Bangalore. You can book for others too (I did for my sister). There was some confusion today whether any deposit of vouchers be allowed/can they be used to redeem flights. But he booked the tickets; so I guess that clears the air.

I had redeemed ERs for 25K Green points. Then I got them converted to ITH Travel Vouchers which were delivered in 3 days (they are back in stock afaik as I redeemed another block a few days back).
I headed down to ITH Cox Town Bangalore. The guy refused to keep the vouchers in his possession and book tickets. He suggested to come every time I need to book tickets to ITH centre to which I politely denied to. He then got an approval from a senior folk and sent me a mail detailing that he has kept vouchers with serial number — to —.

To book tickets each time, I need to send them an email on the same thread mentioning all flight details. I booked my Diwali tickets today through ITH Bangalore. You can book for others too (I did for my sister). There was some confusion today whether any deposit of vouchers be allowed/can they be used to redeem flights. But he booked the tickets; so I guess that clears the air.
Thanks for sharing
Can you please confirm how much time it took to receive acknowledgement post raising redemption request in app ?

1. Can u share the cleartrip price of that flight without convinience fee and card discounts And what you paid to him using ith vouchers (and breakup of flight cost and their convinience fee)?

2. Also, as u already gave him vouchers, how did u pay remainder amount, which is not multiple of 500/1000?

3. Is there any timing for ith, cox town? Google maps say 24x7 available, but they never pick call.

4. Did u get any credit shell or just a mail? If it's just a mail, doesn't it seem risky, if they deny it later? It is around 6-7km from my house, so doesn't it make sense to visit it every time? Also, validity is just 6 months, so can't redeem too much in advance.

Edit: It seems really surprising that ITC is able to provide flights from ITC points, but Axis isn't. HDFC also provides on its platform. Axis should make it a feature in traveledge for simplicity. I think they are anyway paying a lot to ITC.

Last edited:
1. The prices are nearly comparable. Within +-2% of the market price.
2. The remaining amount I sent via UPI.
3. Yeah quite a tough place tbh. They are quite in turmoil due to this ITH stuff. You can head anyday between 10-2.
4. They just sent a mail. Anyways its just points. Convenience foremost and I don’t believe these people will cheat.

3. Yeah quite a tough place tbh. They are quite in turmoil due to this ITH stuff. You can head anyday between 10-2.
4. They just sent a mail. Anyways its just points. Convenience foremost and I don’t believe these people will cheat.
For point 1 what I heard is that the booking through ITH are corporate bookings which comes with free meal and complementary seat selection.
Good for low cost airlines like Indigo and Spice jet.

Can you give with actual example for point-1? Is it within 1-2% of cleartrip price without cleartrip convinience fee and card discount?

Say if a flight of cleartrip is priced at 7500. With card discount of 15% and 300 convinience fee, it will come to 6675. So ITH will charge it roughly around 7K, 7.5K or 8K?

Similarly, any experience on international flight booking?

Can you give with actual example for point-1? Is it within 1-2% of cleartrip price without cleartrip convinience fee and card discount?

Say if a flight of cleartrip is priced at 7500. With card discount of 15% and 300 convinience fee, it will come to 6675. So ITH will charge it roughly around 7K, 7.5K or 8K?

Similarly, any experience on international flight booking?
In my case I got a quotation for blr dubai return for 22k
Almost matching with skyscanner prices

Back