• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Permanently block my AU debit card

If I permanently block my AU debit card to avoid the annual maintenance charges of Rs. 236, will I still be able to use UPI and other services like Netbanking, NEFT, RTGS, etc.? This is just my secondary account, and I want to avoid the AMC charges.

Anindya98

TF Premier
If I permanently block my AU debit card to avoid the annual maintenance charges of Rs. 236, will I still be able to use UPI and other services like Netbanking, NEFT, RTGS, etc.? This is just my secondary account, and I want to avoid the AMC charges.
Not sure about UPI & Netbanking but the rest NEFT, RTGS & IMPS will work.

Pradumya

TF Ace
Yes it would work only issue is you won't be able to reset your UPI pin or netbanking password.

Animesh67

TF Buzz
How

Are you sure?
You, have to try this out by yourself as I get more benefits than the annual fees. So, I keep the physical card. Yes, I understand the charges have increased from 177 to 236 still worth keeping for my usage. Also, lounge access has been removed from 1st July.
how can I permanently block my debit card so that the AMC will not be charged, from AU101 app, or from Video Banking?
Using the AU 101 App

Lorddiesel

TF Buzz
The app and net banking will work as usual until you forget password. To reset/re install mobile app or net banking password, debit card is required.

If no debit card, reset pin or re install app will require branch visit.

Not sure if video banker can help you in this regard