• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Personal loan closure

manishtaneja90

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I applied for home loan but some default at a builder level ICiCi had not approved my home loan and unfortunately I had to take personal loan where 12 months locking period is for pre closure of loan. But now sale deeds is executed for the property and I can take Loan against property and which is equivalent to home loan slightly higher but much lower than personal. Can I request bank for closure of personal loan and issue of LAP

Hi,

I applied for home loan but some default at a builder level ICiCi had not approved my home loan and unfortunately I had to take personal loan where 12 months locking period is for pre closure of loan. But now sale deeds is executed for the property and I can take Loan against property and which is equivalent to home loan slightly higher but much lower than personal. Can I request bank for closure of personal loan and issue of LAP
Whether it is genuine or not, but just transfer the amount in your loan account leaving the next emi due amount. Like if you have 15k due in your loan amount and next emi due amount is 1.5k then just transfer the 13.5k in loan amount and let the next emi be auto debited and there after system automatically closed your loan as fully paid.

Note-One bank employee suggested me this way back to save the pre closure charges but i have not testsed it.Do As per your discretions only.

Whether it is genuine or not, but just transfer the amount in your loan account leaving the next emi due amount. Like if you have 15k due in your loan amount and next emi due amount is 1.5k then just transfer the 13.5k in loan amount and let the next emi be auto debited and there after system automatically closed your loan as fully paid.

Note-One bank employee suggested me this way back to save the pre closure charges but i have not testsed it.Do As per your discretions only.
Personal loan is having 4% preclosure charges. I don’t think it will work

Back