• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Pharm easy 10x points better despite higher price compared to Apollo One membership program?

jar89

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello

What I have noticed is Pharmeasy prices are a bit high, but they put up the price almost same as other vendors by providing discount for few items. Still the price is on a higher side.
Getting 10x on my DCB is a great thing.

I have been purchasing from Apollo Pharmacy for few years now and they have a free membership program where they give 1% of bill value as Health Credits (1 HC = 1 Rs).
Plus they provide Health credit points for different categories as per screenshot below.

So if I spent 150 Rs with my DCB at Apollo for my medicines, I get:

1) 5 RP from DCB equivalent to 5 Rs (taking max value)
2) 1% regular CB from Apollo = 1.5 Rs
3) 10% on medicine spends = 15 Rs

Total - 21.5 Rs

Now with 10x on Pharmeasy, for 150 Rs spent, I get 5*10 = 50 RP equivalent to 50 Rs which I think is a good deal compared to my current return rate with Apollo.

I am planning to switch to Pharmeasy. Any thoughts/suggestions?

1716794317129.png

Solution
Pharmeasy also provides MRP discount ranging from 4% upto 17% on different medicines. So you can combine that with 10x reward points which is currently the most rewarding way of purchasing medicine as long as you have DCB/Infinia (35-48% discount/returns)

Please mark as solution @vaibhav111
If the quality of support, delivery and overall service is important to you then stick to Apollo. If you're okay to compromise and save some addition $$ then try Pharmeasy with 10x.

Pharmeasy also provides MRP discount ranging from 4% upto 17% on different medicines. So you can combine that with 10x reward points which is currently the most rewarding way of purchasing medicine as long as you have DCB/Infinia (35-48% discount/returns)

Please mark as solution @vaibhav111

Solution
Yes switching over to pharmeasy is best in my opinion and I'm currently doing that using my infinia.

If you have times prime, you can further get plus membership fees and coupons to increase your discounts level.

Back