• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Physical debit card for Axis Easy savings account

me_sovon

TF Select
I am thinking to open the Axis Bank Easy Access savings account, but I don't need the physical debit card. So I'm just curious if I opened the account does they send the physical debit card by default? Or there is a choice for the physical debit card Delivery?

Yes, They will send the debit card by default. In axis you will get dc according to ac variant you select.
Also there is only option to block and replace. Hence you require dc in axis.
I have specifically asked about it, when I opened a/c 2 years ago. (might have changed now)

Yes, They will send the debit card by default. In axis you will get dc according to ac variant you select.
Also there is only option to block and replace. Hence you require dc in axis.
I have specifically asked about it, when I opened a/c 2 years ago. (might have changed now)
Are u happy with axis bank savings account and its services overall...lots of complaints regarding their consolidation charges.plannig to open an account

All this is bullshit

Just check SoC of account and transact accordingly.
Most of folks don't look at SoC and do whatever they think and then blame bank.

Holding account for more than a year and I am only charged for DC and sms.
Can I block the DC and use virtual card only?
So that I have to pay just one time for the physical debit card

All this is bullshit

Just check SoC of account and transact accordingly.
Most of folks don't look at SoC and do whatever they think and then blame bank.

Holding account for more than a year and I am only charged for DC and sms.
Same here, opened account last year in Aug only charged for SMS and Debit Card

I would say my experience with Axis Bank was best, opened a digital savings account in Aug 2023 maintained balance around ₹3500 all the time, did few transactions and 11 months later i got Pre-approved Credit Card that too with a high limit of 1.39L 😊

I have Easy Access Digital Savings Account which was opened last year in AUG , Debit Card annual fees is due in 1-2 week, If i Block Physical Debit card now will Axis still charge fee ?
Call the customer care and let us know.
In sbi if you block your card,no more charges from next year

Are u happy with axis bank savings account and its services overall...lots of complaints regarding their consolidation charges.plannig to open an account
Axis charges me for DC, from past 180 days I have not been charged for a single thing!
Axis is quite good, most of the complaints are regarding CC. (devaluation) But that too is subjective, on one hand we have icici whose card are almost worthless except lone star Amazon.
For me-
For banking services:
In pvt banks: HDFC=Axis>icici > Rest
PSU Banks: SBI >= BoB > Rest

*I live in semi urban area, your experience might differ than me.

Last edited:
Axis charges me for DC, from past 180 days I have not been charged for a single thing!
Axis is quite good, most of the complaints are regarding CC. (devaluation) But that too is subjective, on one hand we have icici whose card are almost worthless except lone star Amazon.
For me-
For banking services:
In pvt banks: HDFC=Axis>icici > Rest
PSU Banks: SBI >= BoB > Rest

*I live in semi urban area, your experience might differ than me.

Bank Of Baroda is pretty decent
From last year I'm using BOB by replacing Paytm payments Bank, bcz Paytm was creating issue for payments other than popular merchants, so I switched to BOB, although I have an account of SBI & UBI ( NOW PNB) but Bob mobile banking app is much much better, UI is better, features are better. Even I have used axis bank mobile app, icici mobile banking app also federal bank app, I can say Bob app is better than all of these, again this is my personal opinion.
Also I never faced any transaction issue till now, not a single transaction failure.

Back