• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please share email ID to escalate issues at Flipkart

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, can some people in the community please share the email ID of some senior authority/support at Flipkart where issue can actually be resolved? Have been frustrated with their service (fraud actually - frequently getting lower value items delivered instead of actual item ordered), no email listed for complaints, chatbot does not respond and the grievance phone number is useless. They closed my complaint saying delivery partner has confirmed delivery, essentially saying that I am lying about it. Calls to the grievance number end up them first requesting me if they can put my call on hold to check the issue or to transfer to senior team and then disconnect the call after a long hold. Even when I asked that I want to close my account, but need the refund of my gift card balance, they say it is not possible and then put me on hold and disconnect.

I will use twitter and other social media platforms to take this up, but in the meanwhile, would like to get this resolved with Flipkart itself so it would be helpful if someone can share any email ID where the issue can actually be resolved. Thanks

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
cs@flipkart.com
Write on this and also drop a message on Twitter to arrange call back from Senior customer care executives.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi, can some people in the community please share the email ID of some senior authority/support at Flipkart where issue can actually be resolved? Have been frustrated with their service (fraud actually - frequently getting lower value items delivered instead of actual item ordered), no email listed for complaints, chatbot does not respond and the grievance phone number is useless. They closed my complaint saying delivery partner has confirmed delivery, essentially saying that I am lying about it. Calls to the grievance number end up them first requesting me if they can put my call on hold to check the issue or to transfer to senior team and then disconnect the call after a long hold. Even when I asked that I want to close my account, but need the refund of my gift card balance, they say it is not possible and then put me on hold and disconnect.

I will use twitter and other social media platforms to take this up, but in the meanwhile, would like to get this resolved with Flipkart itself so it would be helpful if someone can share any email ID where the issue can actually be resolved. Thanks
Let us know if you are able to resolve this issue.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
cs@flipkart.com
Write on this and also drop a message on Twitter to arrange call back from Senior customer care executives.
To Approach Grievance officer of Flipkart write to (better go through CS channel)

"Grievance.officer@flipkart.com"

Mr. Shremanth M

Designation: Senior Manager

Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd Block B (Begonia),

8th Floor Embassy Tech Village,

Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village,

Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru East Taluk,

Bengaluru District, Karnataka : 560103, India

Contact no. : 044-45614700

hardikd

TF Neo
I suggest first complaint to their cs@flipkart.com if they don't resolve issue within 48 hours you can contact grievance officer. if that doesn't workout you can complaint to consumer court.

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
(Update)
Received refund in my gift card balance yesterday.

The email id cs@flipkart.com no longer works. The phone number listed as grievance officer contact number connects to regular customer care who are completely useless. They closed my complaint as resolved and sent me a message essentially saying the courier service has confirmed delivery of the item in proper condition and hence complaint is closed.

However, when I received the grievance email ID, grievance.officer@flipkart.com, on this thread, I sent an email on this. Received a call in a couple of hours and said that the issue will be resolved in 48 hours and I will hear from them. Did not hear from them in 72 hours and I sent another mail. Received a call immediately from the same person and said that the issue has been resolved, just that they missed informing me. Seller has agreed to refund the amount and I will get the refund in another 48 hours. However, I checked after the call and the refund in my gift card balance was updated right after the call.

insight

TF Ace
(Update)
Received refund in my gift card balance yesterday.

The email id cs@flipkart.com no longer works. The phone number listed as grievance officer contact number connects to regular customer care who are completely useless. They closed my complaint as resolved and sent me a message essentially saying the courier service has confirmed delivery of the item in proper condition and hence complaint is closed.

However, when I received the grievance email ID, grievance.officer@flipkart.com, on this thread, I sent an email on this. Received a call in a couple of hours and said that the issue will be resolved in 48 hours and I will hear from them. Did not hear from them in 72 hours and I sent another mail. Received a call immediately from the same person and said that the issue has been resolved, just that they missed informing me. Seller has agreed to refund the amount and I will get the refund in another 48 hours. However, I checked after the call and the refund in my gift card balance was updated right after the call.
I am actually having drama from LOCAL DELIVERY folks who cancel my delivery after making me wait for days/ hours.

nahhd_issr

TF Neo
Im having the same problem, the LOCAL WISHMASTER always make drama. Like with my current product.
Thank you for the information which I got in this forum after that I raised a ticket to Flipkart grievance officer for my concern . Hopefully for positive response.