• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please suggest a card which gives rewards/milestone benefit on Bharatnxt payments

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello guys.

I need a card which gives rewards on transfer to a vendor's account using bharatnxt or any other method.
I have BOB Eterna - does it give the 3.75% reward? Does it count towards milestone spend?
I have Atlas - does it give 4% reward? Does it count towards milestone?

Please suggest
Thanks

maynigam

TF Premier
Actually not a business transaction, its personal. I have to pay security deposit to landlord in his account. Around 1 lakh.

helloworld

TF Legend
Actually not a business transaction, its personal. I have to pay security deposit to landlord in his account. Around 1 lakh.

when it comes to banks or it department .. it doesn't matter the purpose of the transaction but only matter where it comes, where it goes and which category it tagged.

Any transaction on your merchant categorized as business transaction because that app purpose to do business transactions using business cards.

Since, you know the risks you can do and it will consider for milestone.

Note: It might also leads you reverse all points until you explain why you did what you did from the bank. Do at your own risk.

helloworld

TF Legend
Eterna or Atlas?

Both as long as mcc falls within their non-restricted category. Eterna no restrictions for milestone, so you may miss regular rewards but milestone works but Atlas there are couple of categories not considered for milestone, do test transaction and proceed if it is the desired one.

Again, it is not related to the purchase we do but the transaction category they report to banks.

More about mcc:

maynigam

TF Premier
Both as long as mcc falls within their non-restricted category. Eterna no restrictions for milestone, so you may miss regular rewards but milestone works but Atlas there are couple of categories not considered for milestone, do test transaction and proceed if it is the desired one.

Again, it is not related to the purchase we do but the transaction category they report to banks.

More about mcc:
Thanks for the help.