• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please suggest me a good Credit Card

Akash777

TF Select
I am looking for a credit card with good "non-spend based" benefits. Ready to pay Rs.15,000/- for joining & renewal fee. The card should offers the below benefits:

1. Movie tickets/discount
2. Dining & hotel reservation discounts
3. Golf (8 Rounds/yr atleast)
4. Domestic + International Lounge access
5. Reduced foreign currency mark-up like 1.99% or less
6. General Spends: More than 5% value back in the form of points/miles or cashback.
7. Travel Spends: More than 7% value back in the form of points/miles or cashback.

If 1 card doesn't provide all the above features then 2 cards combination also good for me. Yearly income 30L & CIBIL Score 783 only. Any help or idea will be much appreciated 🙂

I am looking for a credit card with good "non-spend based" benefits. Ready to pay Rs.15,000/- for joining & renewal fee. The card should offers the below benefits:

1. Movie tickets/discount
2. Dining & hotel reservation discounts
3. Golf (8 Rounds/yr atleast)
4. Domestic + International Lounge access
5. Reduced foreign currency mark-up like 1.99% or less
6. General Spends: More than 5% value back in the form of points/miles or cashback.
7. Travel Spends: More than 7% value back in the form of points/miles or cashback.

If 1 card doesn't provide all the above features then 2 cards combination also good for me. Yearly income 30L & CIBIL Score 783 only. Any help or idea will be much appreciated 🙂
Go for a combination of cards - Try to get DCB/Infinia, IDFC Wealth LTF, ICICI Sapphiro LTF, Scapia LTF, SBI CB, etc. Also get some good debit cards for repaying cc bills and getting cashback - like HDFC Platinum DC/RBL DC's

Go for a combination of cards - Try to get DCB/Infinia, IDFC Wealth LTF, ICICI Sapphiro LTF, Scapia LTF, SBI CB, etc. Also get some good debit cards for repaying cc bills and getting cashback - like HDFC Platinum DC/RBL DC's
Thanks for the suggestion👍 But is it possible to keep 1 or 2 Credit Cards and avail all the benefits? I can afford 15K as renewal fee only.

Thanks for the suggestion👍 But is it possible to keep 1 or 2 Credit Cards and avail all the benefits? I can afford 15K as renewal fee only.
Yes that's what - only charge would be for DCB/Infinia and SBI CB - rest all can be obtained LTF basis organisation and salary.
Maybe others can suggest if all the above reqd benefits can be covered in 1/2 cards

Back