• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

please sugggest me the process of downgrading my sbi pulse credit card?

Mine two cards closed, 1 with 11 months relationship and other with 3 years and 6 months. I never received any call from retention, even I thought they'll call but that never happened.

Both times I only spoke with customer support and they said request will be process as per your wish.

It may also depends on our usage, if not much usage they can close without further follow-up.
I have almost 0 spend on my Sbi prime card , just few days back I gave a closure request , within 5 minutes received a call and they gave me 20k RP and also returned my annual fees , along with 3 month of Amazon prime . They said if annual charge is a problem then they can replace my card with a lower variant like simply click / save / pulse , but cashback card was not on their list

please sugggest me the process of downgrading my sbi pulse credit card? What are the cards that I can downgrade too
If you aren't using your card that much, see if you have the option to change card to SBI Vistara. I know it has a similar annual fee, but anyway the cost of complementary economy class ticket is worth more than the annual fee you'll pay (approx 1760) even if you use it rarely.

Like I said, I too expected same. Even higher hopes with that 3.6 years card with usage of 2.2L in all those years.

I asked for card closure,
support person asked me reason,
told annual fee is the problem.
Support person reconfirmed about closure, said if waived or no annual fee I'll continue, but that person said not possible.
I said if no fee waiver, please close the card (hoping that after this request retention team will call, even though previous attempt they didn't called)
took the request said it will process in 3 days.
next day received message your card closed as per my request.
deactivated, not allowing for further purchases.
within 2 weeks received noc through email and physical.
What was your card variant ?

Back