• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pluxee vs Zaggle

CoolGeek

TF Premier
My company is giving an option to choose between Pluxee vs Zaggle. The card can be used for Meal pass & Telecom bill payment. If you pay the telecom bill by yourself, you can upload the bill to claim. Wanted to check if anyone has used one of these and which is better (from the acceptance, easy claims, etc).
One positive I see with Pluxee is, it's on the Rupay network, and they say you can scan a QR code to pay. Has anyone tried QR code payment through Pluxee app?

helloworld

TF Legend
About Pluxee:
- https://www.technofino.in/community/search/940376/?q=Pluxee&o=relevance
- https://www.technofino.in/community/search/940398/?q=sodexo&o=relevance

About Zaggle:

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Another query is, that when we use Pluxee to reimburse Phone bills, they will move it to the Pluxee benefits wallet (not the bank account). Can we use the benefits card (like debit card) to load into Apay or Mobikwik wallet, and then move to the bank account?

helloworld

TF Legend
Another query is, that when we use Pluxee to reimburse Phone bills, they will move it to the Pluxee benefits wallet (not the bank account). Can we use the benefits card (like debit card) to load into Apay or Mobikwik wallet, and then move to the bank account?

not sure your requirement but one thing for sure..

to cashout that pluxee balance to your bank account, you need to go to that food vendor - make a deal with them - take money. No other way.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
not sure your requirement but one thing for sure..

to cashout that pluxee balance to your bank account, you need to go to that food vendor - make a deal with them - take money. No other way.
Ok...in Pluxee when you reimburse phone bills, it doesn't come to your account, but it goes to an expense wallet, which can be used anywhere (online/offline). Ideally, they should reimburse to our account, but they are not doing it. So I wanted to load the expense wallet amount from Pluxee benefits card on Apay or any other wallet.