• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB 100x Rewards on particular brand

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was wondering what is PNB's rewards portal offering like vouchers, and other stuffs, and was impressed by their list of brands associated, yet the reward point system is very low in terms of spend vs points.

RuPay Select, Visa Platinum Credit Card holders earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 150 spent.
Visa Signature credit card holders earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent.Remaining Credit Card holders earn 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 spent.

1 point is 0.50p
When I scrolling throw the brands category, suddenly this one brand offering 100x, I mean like What !
Screenshot_20230617-211727_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was wondering what is PNB's rewards portal offering like vouchers, and other stuffs, and was impressed by their list of brands associated, yet the reward point system is very low in terms of spend vs points.

It's 2 points for 150 spend in Rupay select and 2 points for 100 spend in Visa Platinum

1 point is 0.50p
When I scrolling throw the brands category, suddenly this one brand offering 100x, I mean like What !
Wow... thanks..I haven't explored this as of now.... will be interesting if such offers are there in more popular brands :D

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

It's 2 points for 150 spend in Rupay select and 2 points for 100 spend in Visa Platinum

1 point is 0.50p
Visa platinum has better reward rate than rupay select? What about rupay platinum?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
They should have kept rupay select and visa signature in same category though. Yeh na insafi kyon 🤣 @Abhishek012
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When RuPay credit card was launched, RuPay CC worked on the RuPay Debit Card network and the value of all reward points was between max 0.5% to 0.8% (i am talking about 5-6 years ago). PNB Bank is one of the first few banks to launch RuPay Credit Cards 5-6 years back.

Now RuPay credit card network is fully live, RuPay CC network MDR is also equivalent to Visa CC.

PNB bank should fix this reward point value equivalent to Visa CC tier cards but who will do ? How can we approach the right person on PSU bank, this would be a bigger question. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dr_Card

TF Select

RuPay Select, Visa Platinum Credit Card holders earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 150 spent.
Visa Signature credit card holders earn 2 Reward Points per Rs 100 spent.Remaining Credit Card holders earn 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 spent.

1 point is 0.50p
Its encouraging to see that from a PSU Bank.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr