• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibilities of Opening Multiple Accounts with HDFC

Rahul Raj

TF Buzz
Currently, I have a savings max account with HDFC, and I would like to open another account under the same customer ID. I read somewhere that this is possible. Can someone please explain if this is true?

I''m having 2 account of hdfc 1 salary account and other regular savings. Imperia relationship RM opened this account without any issues. You can contact you RM if any or speak to branch manager, executives in branch may mislead you or try to push insurance when opening this account.

I''m having 2 account of hdfc 1 salary account and other regular savings. Imperia relationship RM opened this account without any issues. You can contact you RM if any or speak to branch manager, executives in branch may mislead you or try to push insurance when opening this account.
Can they open it straight away? Or is there any requirement of submitting documents again?
I think they already have kyc as an existing account holder.
Is there any need for customer to visit branch?

Currently, I have a savings max account with HDFC, and I would like to open another account under the same customer ID. I read somewhere that this is possible. Can someone please explain if this is true?
Yes it is possible to do that.
No need to create a new thread.
You can ask same questions in any of the HDFC bank threads

Can they open it straight away? Or is there any requirement of submitting documents again?
I think they already have kyc as an existing account holder.
Is there any need for customer to visit branch?

New Form needs to be filled with all required documents. process is all same as new customer only bit faster as it has link to existing customer id.
When i opened my 2nd account i also added my family members to family group to get imperia benefits to them. My then RM was very helpful compared to one now,

Back