• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-Approved Credit cards from SBI

Ekavya

TF Premier
Today I logged into SBI account and saw this: SBI PRE QUALIFIED.jpg
After clicking :

sbi-creditcard.jpg

And then these cards were shown :

sbi-credit-cards.jpg

I never thought that SBI can also give pre-approved/ qualified offer on there Website as I frequently get calls from there DSAs (They say it's preapproved but it's not).
I have few questions: To get this card do I have to share my income proof? or I will get it instantly without cibil hit and with minimum KYC? I am only interested in SBI Cashback card. But I already have a Flipkart axis card, I am considering SBI Cashback card as its alternative. But I have already paid annual fees and next renewal date is Next Jan. So if I wait few months what is the chance of loosing this offer?

Solution
After clicking :

sbi-creditcard.jpg

sbi-credit-cards.jpg

I never thought that SBI can also give pre-approved/ qualified offer on there Website as I frequently get calls from there DSAs (They say it's preapproved but it's not).
I have few questions: To get this card do I have to share my income proof? or I will get it instantly without cibil hit and with minimum KYC? I am only interested in SBI Cashback card. But I already have a Flipkart axis card, I am considering SBI Cashback card as its alternative. But I have already paid annual fees and next renewal date is Next Jan. So if I wait few months what is the chance of loosing this offer?
For kyc -...

ccgeek07

TF Premier
After clicking :

sbi-creditcard.jpg

sbi-credit-cards.jpg

CIBIL hit for checking this?
Did you check?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
After clicking :

sbi-creditcard.jpg

sbi-credit-cards.jpg

For kyc - SBI bank & SBI credit card is different entities.

So kyc is stored seprate ..hence u have to go through process

Pre approved / pre qualified - pre qualified high chances of approval without asking income doc ..
For cashback card - there might be few hiccups of doc but rest it will go smoothly without doc if cibil is right .

I got SBI cc with doc ..I mean I got every cc without doc 😂

Solution

pinki

TF Ace

Pre approved / pre qualified - pre qualified high chances of approval without asking income doc ..
For cashback card - there might be few hiccups of doc but rest it will go smoothly without doc if cibil is right .

Docfixit for a reason 🛐

Ekavya

TF Premier

Thanks man 😀

apindersingh

TF Buzz
I got the same prequalified offer and applied for sbi cashback card, while submitting otp at the end of application, the application was not submitted and this is the error i am getting. What is this about?

Error SBI.png

asm07

TF Buzz
It seems like a new change to the website, showing me as well. Only last month my cc application was rejected citing internal policy and reapply after a month. So this is nothing but to lure customers to apply, it's not pre-approved.