• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre approved IDFC Millennia card take or not?

ashish216

TF Buzz
I have IDFC First Wealth account. I got a call from bank for IDFC First Pre approved MILLENNIA CREDIT CARD. Should I take it...?I asked them for Wealth Credit card but they said that they would require documentation...and I don't want to get into that...They said that get the Pre approved Millennia credit card and then they will upgrade it to IDFC Wealth credit card in few months as I am already a Wealth customer ...should I go for it?
Also...they are giving only 50k limit while I already have 2L limit on ICICI Sapphiro credit card. I'll contact my RM first about issuing wealth credit card and how much limit I'll get

Last edited:
I have IDFC First Wealth account. I got a call from bank for IDFC First Pre approved MILLENNIA CREDIT CARD. Should I take it...?I asked them for Wealth Credit card but they said that they would require documentation...and I don't want to get into that...They said that get the Pre approved Millennia credit card and then they will upgrade it to IDFC Wealth credit card in few months as I am already a Wealth customer ...should I go for it?
Even after being a wealth customer, they are asking for documentation for Wealth Credit card? Strange..! People have gotten Wealth credit card even without being IDFC customers.

Also...they are giving only 50k limit while I already have 2L limit on ICICI Sapphiro credit card. I'll contact my RM first about issuing wealth credit card and how much limit I'll get.

This is the reply I got from customer care.
Repky saying you are a wealth customer and attach another card with a limit of 5lakh if you have one. Another way is to push your RM to do so .
Honestly wealth is not a good credit card. You can search this forum to find a card that suits your need. No need to waste your time on such cards.

Back