• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premium Account - IndusInd vs Kotak vs IDFC

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hellos!

I have 5 Bank Accounts already:

1) HDFC Imperia
2) ICICI Wealth
3) Axis Burgundy
4) BOB - Zero Balance Account
5) SBI - The Mandatory Account 😆

I wish to open one more bank account with may be 2 lakhs opening balance. Which of the bank account you would suggest? One of the motives of the account is obviously to get some good cc LTF. I already have IDFC Wealth CC so if nothing very exceptional from IDFC not much inclined towards it.

Thanks

Hellos!

1) HDFC Imperia
2) ICICI Wealth
3) Axis Burgundy

I wish to open one more bank account with may be 2 lakhs opening balance. Which of the bank account you would suggest? One of the motives of the account is obviously to get some good cc LTF. I already have IDFC Wealth CC so if nothing very exceptional from IDFC not much inclined towards it.

Thanks
Take indusind exclusive account with a bargain/deal of pinnacle credit card.
Dont get convinced for legend card LTF

Hellos!

1) HDFC Imperia
2) ICICI Wealth
3) Axis Burgundy

Thanks
I have had such a bad experience with sbi, went there two times but they don't want to open my savings account.

Apologies in advance for not replying to OP's question but I have a question for OP: Does BOB's Zero Balance Account issue RuPay Platinum debit card?

Last edited:
I opened the zero account bank recently and got visa debit card that too virtual. I didn't ask for anything specific but visa is what I got by default.
Do you have an option in BOB World app when you go to apply for new debit card to get RuPay Platinum? Try na please, just don't press Confirm button on final page of debit card request.

Do you have an option in BOB World app when you go to apply for new debit card to get RuPay Platinum? Try na please, just don't press Confirm button on final page of debit card request.
I am getting this error right now.

Attachments

• 81C44D3A-6D9E-4EA0-B00B-DE4B5CD2FDC4.jpeg
    81C44D3A-6D9E-4EA0-B00B-DE4B5CD2FDC4.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 18
Back