• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority order in Credit Card Usage (with Magnus and Vistara Infinite)

kvagarwal

TF Buzz
Hi Amazing folks, my portfolio has bunch of cards, Sharing my priority order on usage of these: Please review for optimal usage.

1. Magnus ( for first 1L spends of calender month and I try to maximise by Amazon GC and gyftr accelerated rewards)

2. Vistata Infinite ( All spends after Magnus, milestone benefit of vistara infinite every 2.5L gives me freedom cumulate the spends) PLUS Vistara business Class is Fun🔥

3. Regalia LTF 7L limit : Only because HDFC enhances limit easily.(atleast in my case). Rest I dont know what to do with this card, will ask HDFC for DCB LTF if possible. Share opinion pls

4. Axis MyZone LTF : No usage, thinking to close this month.
5. Eazydiner Indusind: FYF: Will close this too, no usage.
6. Apay Icici LTF : No usage, thinking to close this month.

I would suggest to keep your Axis MyZone and ICICI Apay cards as they are LTF. We are not sure on what will happen to Vistara Infinite card after Vistara merges with Air India. Also, devaluations happen in card so Axis can change the reward structure of Magnus & VI. Just spend a small amount like INR 100 once a year with these cards to keep them active.

Hi Amazing folks, my portfolio has bunch of cards, Sharing my priority order on usage of these: Please review for optimal usage.

1. Magnus ( for first 1L spends of calender month and I try to maximise by Amazon GC and gyftr accelerated rewards)

2. Vistata Infinite ( All spends after Magnus, milestone benefit of vistara infinite every 2.5L gives me freedom cumulate the spends) PLUS Vistara business Class is Fun🔥

3. Regalia LTF 7L limit : Only because HDFC enhances limit easily.(atleast in my case). Rest I dont know what to do with this card, will ask HDFC for DCB LTF if possible. Share opinion pls

4. Axis MyZone LTF : No usage, thinking to close this month.
5. Eazydiner Indusind: FYF: Will close this too, no usage.
6. Apay Icici LTF : No usage, thinking to close this month.

I don't think HDFC does DCB as LTF unless you have the alumni offer. Since you hardly use the HDFC Regalia, if you cannot get an LTF DCB stick with LTF Regalia.

Back