• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority Pass in domestic lounges

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The HDFC priority pass can be used in any domestic as well as international lounges without any charge. but i was told that most of the credit card giving free priority pass are free only in international lounges. i would like to know 8f magnus credit cards priority pass can be used free in domestic lounges?

It can be. Many people use if frequently in domestic lounges like 080 where only a limited number of cards along with the Priority pass are accepted. Moreover just today @anirban.choudhury informed that they were even able to avail the guest access for 2 via the Magnus Priority pass on a domestic lounge.

Last edited:
The HDFC priority pass can be used in any domestic as well as international lounges without any charge. but i was told that most of the credit card giving free priority pass are free only in international lounges. i would like to know 8f magnus credit cards priority pass can be used free in domestic lounges?
AFAIK lounges r free with HDFC Infinia Priority Pass & AXIS Magnus Priority Pass in domestic and international as well but HDFC Regalia Priority Pass is chargeable in domestic.

i have 2 priority passes which i am not sure which banks issued it, but they are still active, though the credit cards which accompanied are closed. i think one was from kotak prevy and other was hdfc regalia

Priority pass needs to be used only outside India. In india you can access international lounges just like you access domestic lounges. Your credit card is enough.

If you swipe PP inside Indian airport, your card will be charged. Some super premium cards may refund the amount.

Priority pass needs to be used only outside India. In india you can access international lounges just like you access domestic lounges. Your credit card is enough.

If you swipe PP inside Indian airport, your card will be charged. Some super premium cards may refund the amount.
Priority pass can be used in India also , but the priority pass has to have unlimited lounge access like infinnia, Magnus , reserve or burgundy private . Otherwise you will be charged approx 27 usd per visit

All HDFC priority pass visits are chargeable if used in India. Doesn't matter whether International/Domestic terminal.

The only exception to this is the PP issued with Infinia.

It can be. Many people use if frequently in domestic lounges like 080 where only a limited number of cards along with the Priority pass are accepted. Moreover just today @anirban.choudhury informed that they were even able to avail the guest access for 2 via the Magnus Priority pass on a domestic lounge.
Yes I recently came from Bangalore. I was able to use my Magnus’ Priority pass in 080 International lounge access. I was also able to accompany my sister with me using a single pass. At that time I didn’t know that $27 is charged in some lower end cards’ priority pass. So I guess I was lucky that Magnus’ priority pass doesn’t charge the fee 😅

This post was a saviour! Just what I was looking for. I found concrete info here and gladly saved my friends' money as they were so sure that their priority pass gives free lounge in domestic airports also and they hold Regalia/Tata Neu Infinity and Axis Vistara Signature.
Thanks!

This post was a saviour! Just what I was looking for. I found concrete info here and gladly saved my friends' money as they were so sure that their priority pass gives free lounge in domestic airports also and they hold Regalia/Tata Neu Infinity and Axis Vistara Signature.
Thanks!
If I have infinia card/ IDFC wealth can I access lounge with two people one swiping my CC and for the ather one using PP?

Whats the status of Priority Pass issued with HDFC Infinia. Is it still free in Domestic lounges (in India). Infinia Customer care says (2 weeks back) its chargeable (27 USD) if used in Domestic lounges. Can anyone confirm?

Back