• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Priority pass major confusion

Bhavik567

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone. Need some help

I am travelling to Australia next month and will be at Singapore, Melbourne, Cairns, Sydney and Gold coast airports along with wife and son. I have never used Priority Pass till date. Just checked, I have 3 priority passes in my name in cupboard already. One of them definitely came with my Private Burgundy card. Don't know about the other 2. Also, my brother got AMEX platinum charge last month so will be getting a supplementary PP card through that in a couple of weeks. Also, wife has a PP as supplementary to my Private Burgundy. My son is 11 years old. I have also in past registered on PP app but it does not show any PP number or details.

My questions are

1) Will the three PP between us, my and wife PB and my AMEX be enough for unlimited lounge visits across all the airports for all three of us?

2) Can someone explain about digital PP and if I should register and how?

3) Any other useful info about how to find eligible lounges and stuff.

Thanks a ton

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I assume u r talking about The One card from Axis Burgundy Private. This is the best. Use its guest access feature, if they don't allow u using ur amex card for ur son.

Unlimited lounge access at international airports for Priority Pass holders and add-on Priority Pass holders (and 12 visits for guests).

Digital priority pass is only for cards for which physical is not sent. So ignore them.

Use priority pass app to check all eligible lounges and restaurants available at the airport.

telescope

TF Ace
Hi everyone. Need some help

I am travelling to Australia next month and will be at Singapore, Melbourne, Cairns, Sydney and Gold coast airports along with wife and son. I have never used Priority Pass till date. Just checked, I have 3 priority passes in my name in cupboard already. One of them definitely came with my Private Burgundy card. Don't know about the other 2. Also, my brother got AMEX platinum charge last month so will be getting a supplementary PP card through that in a couple of weeks. Also, wife has a PP as supplementary to my Private Burgundy. My son is 11 years old. I have also in past registered on PP app but it does not show any PP number or details.

My questions are

1) Will the three PP between us, my and wife PB and my AMEX be enough for unlimited lounge visits across all the airports for all three of us?

2) Can someone explain about digital PP and if I should register and how?

3) Any other useful info about how to find eligible lounges and stuff.

Thanks a ton
1. It'll be enough. Use guest access for your son from burgundy private.

2. No need for digital pp. Mostly bank issued pp can't be registered online for digital access. Use PP directly at lounges.

3. https://www.prioritypass.com/airport-lounges and type airport nane/code for list of eligible lounges at that airport

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also remember on some airport there are not lounges but rather restaurants where PP is accepted. On these places, you get 30$ worth of credits to purchase food, so when ordering from the menu, keep an eye on the prices and don't cross the 30$ limit