• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Probability of Waitlist tix being confirmed for Advantage Economy

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
So i have to attend an event in Sydney during last week of Dec, i'm only able to see advantage tix for eco but all are waitlisted, so is there a probability for those to get confirmed if i book for a flite which departs midweek?

Also i've yet to procure my travel vusa for Australia - how long would it take considering i'm applying via a third party who does this for a living

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
i think he many be able to fastrack your visa and get it done bby then
i had done it via a friend for singapore for a family relative approx 2-3 weeks ago got it done perfectly
now not sure about probability of tixs

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
So i have to attend an event in Sydney during last week of Dec, i'm only able to see advantage tix for eco but all are waitlisted, so is there a probability for those to get confirmed if i book for a flite which departs midweek?

Also i've yet to procure my travel vusa for Australia - how long would it take considering i'm applying via a third party who does this for a living
The processing time should take a maximum of 30 days so plan accordingly. If you have some miles in SQ, try to see if there are any promo saver seats available in premium economy for the SIN-SYD leg. Should cost less than economy advantage. But you'll have to book two itineraries and avail vtft in SIN basis of your AU visa.