• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Project] Credit Card Rewards India Calculator

Hey everyone! đź‘‹

I’m excited to share a pet project I’ve been working on over the weekend: the Credit Card Rewards India Calculator. This tool is designed to help you optimize your credit card rewards across multiple banks and cards in India. If you love getting the most out of your credit card spending, this might be just what you need!

Overview

The Credit Card Rewards India Calculator is a comprehensive tool for comparing rewards based on specific Merchant Category Codes (MCCs). It helps you find the best card for various spending patterns and maximize your rewards.

Features

• Multi-bank support: Calculate card rewards from Axis Bank, HDFC, ICICI, IDFC First, OneCard, and Standard Chartered cards. Other banks will be added soon!
  • MCC-based calculations: Accurately calculate rewards based on specific Merchant Category Codes.
  • International spend option: Calculate rewards for both local and international transactions.
  • Accurate reward calculations: Get precise reward calculations for Amazon and Flipkart cards.
  • IDFC reward bonuses: Calculate bonus rewards for IDFC cards based on specific scenarios.
  • Axis Bank unique calculators: Get customized reward calculations for Axis Bank cards based on user inputs for:
    • Travel Edge Portal spends
    • SpiceJet spends
    • Airtel App spends
    • Samsung spends
    • Shoppers Stop spends
    • LIC spends
    • Freecharge spends
  • Top Category Spend: Calculate rewards for OneCard's top category spends.

How to. Use

1. Select your bank from the dropdown menu.
  2. Choose your specific credit card.
  3. (Optional) Select the Merchant Category Code (MCC) for your transaction.
  4. Enter the spent amount in INR.
  5. If applicable, answer the additional question for accurate reward calculation.
  6. Click "Calculate" to see your earnings.
đź”— Check it out here: Credit Card Rewards India Calculator

Open Source

I’ve open-sourced the project, so if you’re interested in contributing or want to take a look under the hood, feel free to check out the repo: GitHub

I would love to hear your thoughts, feedback, or suggestions!

Thank You!

A big thank you to the TechnoFino community! I’ve learned so much about credit card optimization and strategies from the incredible discussions and resources shared by the CC geeks there. This project wouldn't have been possible without that knowledge.

Hey everyone! đź‘‹

I’m excited to share a pet project I’ve been working on over the weekend: the Credit Card Rewards India Calculator. This tool is designed to help you optimize your credit card rewards across multiple banks and cards in India. If you love getting the most out of your credit card spending, this might be just what you need!

Overview

The Credit Card Rewards India Calculator is a comprehensive tool for comparing rewards based on specific Merchant Category Codes (MCCs). It helps you find the best card for various spending patterns and maximize your rewards.

Features

• Multi-bank support: Calculate card rewards from Axis Bank, HDFC, ICICI, IDFC First, OneCard, and Standard Chartered cards. Other banks will be added soon!
  • MCC-based calculations: Accurately calculate rewards based on specific Merchant Category Codes.
  • International spend option: Calculate rewards for both local and international transactions.
  • Accurate reward calculations: Get precise reward calculations for Amazon and Flipkart cards.
  • IDFC reward bonuses: Calculate bonus rewards for IDFC cards based on specific scenarios.
  • Axis Bank unique calculators: Get customized reward calculations for Axis Bank cards based on user inputs for:
    • Travel Edge Portal spends
    • SpiceJet spends
    • Airtel App spends
    • Samsung spends
    • Shoppers Stop spends
    • LIC spends
    • Freecharge spends
  • Top Category Spend: Calculate rewards for OneCard's top category spends.

How to. Use

1. Select your bank from the dropdown menu.
  2. Choose your specific credit card.
  3. (Optional) Select the Merchant Category Code (MCC) for your transaction.
  4. Enter the spent amount in INR.
  5. If applicable, answer the additional question for accurate reward calculation.
  6. Click "Calculate" to see your earnings.
đź”— Check it out here: Credit Card Rewards India Calculator

Open Source

I’ve open-sourced the project, so if you’re interested in contributing or want to take a look under the hood, feel free to check out the repo: GitHub

I would love to hear your thoughts, feedback, or suggestions!

Thank You!

A big thank you to the TechnoFino community! I’ve learned so much about credit card optimization and strategies from the incredible discussions and resources shared by the CC geeks there. This project wouldn't have been possible without that knowledge.
Great initiative bro.

Back