• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Punjab and sind Bank charged debit card fees on closed card

doraemon

TF Legend
Hi ,
Guys I blocked my debit card in April month
Buy they have charged me annual fees in May month (on hotlisted card)

Need some suggestions on reversal (if possible)

How can a bank charge annual charges on closed card?

Screenshot_2024-05-28-10-10-18-801_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

@its_karan kisi ne najar lagi di h
Har jagah kamai ka saadhan khatam hora hai
prem patra likh do

dummy mail:

Punjab and Sind Bank,

I hotlisted my debit card in April 2024; however, the bank deducted my debit card charges in May 2024. How can a bank deduct charges on a hotlisted card? The bank has deducted annual charges for 2024-2025 on a card that was already hotlisted. Please provide the basis for such a charge and explain why a complaint should not be filed with the Banking Ombudsman of the RBI regarding this practice.

to:
gmgod@psb.co.in,
ho.complaint@psb.co.in,
ho.dbd@psb.co.in,

Last edited:
prem patra likh de

dummy mail:

Punjab and Sind Bank,

I hotlisted my debit card in April 2024; however, the bank deducted my debit card charges in May 2024. How can a bank deduct charges on a hotlisted card? The bank has deducted annual charges for 2024-2025 on a card that was already hotlisted. Please provide the basis for such a charge and explain why a complaint should not be filed with the Banking Ombudsman of the RBI regarding this practice.

to:
gmgod@psb.co.in,
ho.complaint@psb.co.in,
ho.dbd@psb.co.in,
This Prem patr won't work :

Try this :
Dear p&s bank

I hope this email finds you well .
I am writing to express my disappointment on our relationship.
We had a commitment and was assured that we will be loyal to ourselves for life .

You could not value our relationship and you interfered debit card Amc unnecessary in our lives .
This betrayal won't be accepted.

Either reverse the charges or be ready to answer our one and only love guru ( RBI)

Looking forward for your response

Your lovingly
Doremon .

Last edited:
Back