• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Purchased an ola scooter policy started before delivery

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Rishu3007

TF Buzz
I've recently purchased a ola s1x+ on 31st july policy was registered on 6th august i recievd scooter on 29 august 2024 which is almost 1 month past can it be rectified if yes then how?
ps got 5% cashback on sbi cashback card

The. Policy only starts from the day you receive your vehicle, have you entered your vehicle details at the time of taking the policy?

The. Policy only starts from the day you receive your vehicle, have you entered your vehicle details at the time of taking the policy?
while purchasing ola at nearest store he took my mobile and ordered it through ola app ,he told me you can only book ola scooter through mobile and after entering details on 6th aug i got email that your scooter has been registered with us chassis no and engine no is this , i thought policy will start from delivery date but the the day of delivery they just gave me scooter no document no ceremony just handed me scooter only 😂 that was bizzare i asked them about insurance they've told me to connect with cs

Normally the policy of any vehicle starts from the date of delivery. Not at the time of payment as per my information because my friend have recently purchased a two wheeler.

Normally the policy of any vehicle starts from the date of delivery. Not at the time of payment as per my information because my friend have recently purchased a two wheeler.
THESE OLA FU****KRS THEY THINK THEY ARE DIFFRENT SCOOTER IS GOOD EVRTHING IS GOOD BUT AFTERSALES SERVICE IS POOR,NO CUSTOMER CARE STORE HAS NO INFO REGARDNG AYTHING, I DONT KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING BUSINESS

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back