• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about cashback on flight tickets booked using SBI Cashback card

iM23

TF Premier
Currently booking flight tickets on which websites is eligible for cashback on SBI Cashback card?

I know about loading Amazon wallet, but don't have idea which websites allow transactions using Amazon wallet.

And if I want to use the card directly on the website, which ones give cashback on the said card?

Solution
Thank you, actually I know the excluded categories. But once I booked a flight ticket on cleartrip but it was tracked as railway transaction. That's why I asked.
When was that?
About a year back there was such issue ..
Now it's fixed for mmt..but don't know about clear trip.
Indigo, mmt, and goibibo will definitely give 5% back
Using the card directly, not using Amazon wallet, right?
Yes, correct.. you can use on all those websites directly and get 5% CB
Make my trip
Indigo
Goibibo

Note: you can always try for a small transaction on any website when you are trying new.. wait for 2 or 3 days and check CB in the SBI cards app and then go for the big kill..
This is how you need to deal with any new type of expenditure using SBI CB card..

Here are the Exclusions for wihc you wont get CB using CB Card.. everything else you get the CB..

1724501541171.webp

1724501519264.webp

Last edited:
Yes, correct.. you can use on all those websites directly and get 5% CB
Make my trip
Indigo
Goibibo

Note: you can always try for a small transaction on any website when you are trying new.. wait for 2 or 3 days and check CB in the SBI cards app and then go for the big kill..
This is how you need to deal with any new type of expenditure using SBI CB card..

Here are the Exclusions for wihc you wont get CB using CB Card.. everything else you get the CB..

View attachment 66142

View attachment 66141
Thank you, actually I know the excluded categories. But once I booked a flight ticket on cleartrip but it was tracked as railway transaction. That's why I asked.

Reactions: SSV
When was that?
About a year back there was such issue ..
Now it's fixed for mmt..but don't know about clear trip.
Indigo, mmt, and goibibo will definitely give 5% back

Last edited:
Solution
I too had a similar issue with Yatra about 4 months ago, on complaining Yatra gave me 5% as wallet balance which I could use in the next booking without any restrictions.

Flight Network website also gives 5% cashback on SBI Cashback Card

Use it via skyscanner / wego to get economical flights

Back